for Vanguard: Settling In

2/6/2016 c10 Guest
Please continue this story.
It has a excellent opening please can you continue.
7/10/2015 c10 orionastro
well , dare i say amazing story so far, well its been almost 2 and half years since the last update , i hope that the story is not dead ,and that if you can , update soon . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters.
4/20/2015 c10 3Greymangames
Been a while since you last updated this story. I would really like to see some more.
12/31/2014 c10 Space King Wizard Duck
I like this story, I just hope she doesn't die in this one! It was sad the last time T-T

Hope to see you writing more for this on in the future, :V At least when you arnt busy with the ME one.
6/3/2014 c10 SouthernNorse
Interesting idea. One thing i really liked was that you did not follow the usual storyline in crossovers like this. To often the story goes something like this... "hi,we are humans from another universe/time. Lets kick everyone elses ass and give you all our tech." So i hope you get back to this story soon,seeing as it deserves an conclusion.
9/22/2013 c10 ljbrown1
Are you going to update this story?
7/29/2013 c10 1Obi1Nemogbr
I was just getting into this story. Will now see about the Mass Effect, which looks to have made you write more.

Looking forward to you coming back to this one.
3/31/2013 c7 userid
Just finished reading the story and one problem I found was in the section. "We have learnt that they use an atmosphere almost identical to our own." Said Jacobs, trying to soothe over his superior. "Eighty two percent oxygen, fifteen percent c-o-two. So once we sort out their language, we can hopefully visit their ship."

82% oxygen and 15% would kill a human if its at normal atmospheric pressure. The Atmosphere on Earth is 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases.
2/2/2013 c10 1Oloryn
Just found this and will be following. Hope it hasn't gotten abandoned.
1/30/2013 c10 Guest
Please try to update soon.
1/13/2013 c10 10Just a Crazy-Man
Epic read. :)
11/1/2012 c10 justjoe
Fine work. Character development continues to be strong and the plot is unfolding at a nice pace.
9/17/2012 c10 MalSer
Interesting start, I look forward to seeing where you take this tale.
9/4/2012 c10 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
9/3/2012 c10 tremerid
Nicely done bit of drama there. I also liked the commemoration for the dead. I'm starting to get hints about what the new captain may be. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say his family might have augments hanging in it's branches somewhere. The relationship between the captain and the sub-commander strikes a good balance, and the possibility for something more. I look forward to seeing how things pan out, and how they end up establishing themselves in the babylon universe.

Keep it coming, and post more of this great story when you can.

Regards,