for Boy Trouble!

2/22/2013 c3 Guest
Hey are you still alive? If you are...UPDATE a chapter 4 Please. This is a cool story!
1/12/2013 c3 LuvChipmunkPPG
Oh I meant ' after Blossom's episode the boys fly up to one of those space rock and when they land there make it seem like that scene from the PowerPuff Girls MOVIE when the Girls fly up to that space rock'. Sorry if my last one was confusing cuz I forgot the word 'movie'
1/8/2013 c3 LuvChipmunkPPG
Also in the idea, after Blossom's episode the boys fly up to an meater shower and land on one of the rocks. Also make it like seem like part in the PowerPuff Girls when they landed on that space rock. PLEASE CAN YOU PUT MY IDEA IN YOUR STORY THANKS!
1/8/2013 c3 LuvChipmunkPPG
I know the perfect way to continued this story :) After the Profseser hears about this he grounds Blossom for a week, she tells him it was the Boys fault not hers, but sadly it doesn't work :(. The next day at school ( hey just cause she's gounded doesn't means she can't attend school) the ruffs still at the 'im in charge of the school' act. Then Blossom crack, she can't take it anymore she's so mad, no PISSED at the RowdyRuff Boys for everything they did to her. She's yells at them fight with them. She's so mad at them she doesn't give a shit about anything at the moment. Little did they all know, Mitch was recording this with his camera and posting it online as they fight. Then the unthinkable happen the RowdyRuff Boys are Heartbroken because NOBODY not even Him felt so much rage to the boys plus Blossom forgot at the moment just because their villians doesn't means their still people they still have feelings like everybody else. After a week, the RRB stop coming to school, and after watching that video Mitch posted Blossom realizes her mistake and feels sorry for the boys. When Blossom goes to say sorry will the boys forgive her or will things turn even worse for the PPGs and RRBs?
12/23/2012 c3 LuvChipmunkPPG
Again sooo SORRY about that typo you're a great author with a AMZING STORY that should have more chapters.( plz forgive me I don't hate you)
12/23/2012 c3 LuvChipmunkPPG
I MEANT I'M NOT SAYING I HATE YOU. PLZ IGNORE MY TYPO IN MY LAST REVIEW SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THAT THANKS :)
12/23/2012 c3 LuvChipmunkPPG
Hey! Don't stop here it was just getting Good. I HATE it when an author leaves a good story unfinsh (i'm saying I hate you :) You should update and make a new chapter soon!
11/1/2012 c3 Guest
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE!
9/20/2012 c3 41Danny'sGhostGirl
Aw. Cute :) I love the Powerpuff Girls, and I absolutely adore the Rowdyruff Boys. There are some spelling mistakes scattered throughout, but other than that I see nothing wrong. There personalities are in check and I look forward to the next chapter :)
9/4/2012 c1 Geny-darkside16
So good
9/4/2012 c3 Kyogan-Saori
Omg , that boys pissed me of ... /
Anyway I think your story stick well to the really personalities .
I 'll wait for the continoue . )
9/3/2012 c3 maria g
ewww, but okay and can you update today or twomarrow!?:)
9/3/2012 c2 maria g
wow, thats the rowdyruff boys for yahh.
9/3/2012 c1 maria g
ha, that was funny and mean at the same time!:)
9/3/2012 c3 Guest