for reading the truth

1/5/2020 c3 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar in the chapters before this one, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters."

You have to put the announcement in your profile or in your most recently uploaded chapter in any of your stories as an author's note. Don't disturb the story section with a story that has nothing but non-story related material.
1/17/2014 c3 lilyflower101
you could try posting here. /. its an old site and not very many people use it now. only tell those that you know you an trust so that we don't get found out. :)
10/17/2012 c2 1thenarnianwitch
that is funny
10/17/2012 c1 6HP IS AWESOME
Awesome! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!
4/8/2012 c1 Ariassa
please continue
3/27/2012 c1 1Anniriel
Aw! It was really short but I want to know what happens next. It would be great if you continue with this fic ^_^

BTW, I'm adding your fic to my Community "Time to Read the Harry Potter Books". Hope you don't mind ;p
3/27/2012 c1 1Snakefang93
There is nothing to read and ask you to continue...Post a few more chapters...as for pairing , use something other than h/hr or h/g