for Monster

9/16/2016 c1 Funnie
I think i read this story ten times now and now i just had to review.
Every month i come back to read it. Its so great how you described Morgans feeling with him not understanding that there is nothing wrong with him. And i love the song.
I still hope you will one day write a sequel for it till than i will faithfully reread this story again and again.
7/16/2014 c1 3aspiegiraffe
love thisssss, needs a follow up fix, where he learns to accept himself and his care for reid instead of feeling like a perve
4/27/2012 c1 19Menea111
Really good! You wrote in a very clear way, it's easy to get caught in it. You should write more stories about Criminal Minds, and maybe wrote a sequel about this, I would like to read that. Just one thing, when you wrote: "nobody would know who had taken Reid when he finally lost control" What does this mean? It almost sound like he had kidnapped our dear doctor, or that he plan to do so. I would like to understand.
4/1/2012 c1 602Ghostwriter
Awesome job. I love all the frustration/rage you have Morgan feeling. Catch ya on the flip sie.
3/27/2012 c1 Calleigh Logan
So first I have to say that I'm not much of a slash fan. But what caught my attention was the title, because I'm a huge Skillet fan. I've seen them live and they are amazing. Anyway, this was a great story. And this is coming from someone who has never liked slash. But after reading this, I actually think it's pretty good.

And I also noticed that this is your first story. It's really good for a first story, and I can't wait for more great stories from you!
3/27/2012 c1 omgnotagain
Wow! Morgan losing it is something I have never though would happen. Please don't let him hurt Reid, so so sad to lose that friendship.