for Observations

12/24/2015 c1 K Seisho
If I could give this story twenty favorites, I most assuredly would. This... This is beautiful.
8/3/2015 c1 Flyingshadow451
This was so cute!
10/19/2014 c1 3DKillustrations
So many feels omg! This was such a great story! I hope u do another like this in the future. :D
7/11/2014 c1 Jext
This is really good! I would love it if you made a continuation where somehow the Enderman becomes a person with purple eyes or something. Maybe the Enderdragon doesn't like her hunting them and sends him to go undercover to kill her or something. That would be awesome! XD
6/12/2014 c1 6CJ-T-Bone
That was cute and very well written, I enjoyed it very much. :)
3/4/2014 c1 17PrimeEmily135
Oh, that's so sweet.. :')
1/20/2014 c1 PhsycoSonicFan
For some reason I've wondered the same thing as the enderman...About clothes...Why DO we cover up our natural bodies?
8/28/2013 c1 Officer Hotpants
Nnngg... right in my feeler-thingy.
8/22/2013 c1 6NathanEryk
*sigh*
*claps*
well...
I've seen alot of these Mob x Human stories and One-shots...and this is exactly what I was expecting...something so perfect It's almost boring...I like it...It has charm in how brief it is.
2/18/2013 c1 Marskatr
thank
because this is kinda my otp
:'D
Ugh, so precious and sweet, I just. Thank.
1/26/2013 c1 beacker1160
Beautiful. Absolutely amazing and unique. Keep up the good work.
1/19/2013 c1 18Polodo
Ah, I love it when people make monsters more human. This was really well written, thanks for letting us read! :D
1/7/2013 c1 silvercastle
Oh god. That was so frickin' amazing. I could totally see a shy Enderman not sure how to talk to this girl. The ending was beautiful; if you hadn't ended it so perfectly I would be straight-up begging for another chapter. :,) you made me weep for the first time ever reading a fanfic, I hope you keep writing because you are stunning.
12/29/2012 c1 3Goddessxofxmusic1
Awww! Enderman is shy! I hope this is continued!
12/9/2012 c1 Nokanomi
Wow. Just wow. Shame that you completed it, this could have been a great romance novel. Anyway, pretty good, and I really can't think of anything to say to improve it. Nice job, also, with your permission I might choose to continue this, or make a work similar to this. Though, different, naturally. Not sure how one would handle first contact though. I really have no clue. Anyway, good luck writing whatever story you have next (not that you need it, as I've seen)
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »