for Dinner And Again

10/26/2019 c7 ameriar
Too bad we didn't see anything from Minako and I'm wonderfully curious about how Ami and Zen and everyone's relationships will go.

One thing I never understood is the eternal sleep, ice and sleep thingy that is often mentioned in fanfics. Is it something from English dubbed anime version? I prefer to believe that all the time between 30th century and 20th was peace and progress and prosperity.
10/26/2019 c5 ameriar
This whole story and it's prequel is pure brilliance! Perfectly explained what happened during the fall of Silver Millennium. You really thought it out perfectly!
2/26/2017 c7 ForestGuardian311
Hello,

I read "The Dinner Hour" and this story a while back, but for some odd reason, never reviewed. So I would like to do so now:

First, your writing is simply amazing. The detail in each of the characters and the scenery. The emotion and dialogue. All of it is so beautiful, it leaves me wanting more, as a reader. I know the "reborn Shitennou" idea has been done by hundreds of other authors, but yours is definitely one of the best.

For "The Dinner Hour," I loved the progression of Rei and Jade's relationship. As one reader pointed out, the bit with Mamoru being downright enraged was a nice change. To see Rei being so... okay with being together with someone who betrayed (and killed) her is a surprising twist, but definitely nice.

And this was lovely as well. From Minako and Kunzite to Zoicite and Ami (poor Ami!)

One of the things I absolutely loved was your constant switching between the Silver Millennium identities and their "current" identities. A lot of readers might get easily confused with the name switching, but you make it flow so well - it's very easy to see when the SilMil identity comes through. (The confrontation between Serenity and Venus over Mercury had shivers crawling up my spine...)

Adding to that are the memories, which again, you pulled off very well. Instead of detracting from the story, you are able to make them add to it so that the reader can understand what /really/ happened during the fall of the Silver Millennium.

I am sad to see that a Makoto x Nephrite installment has not been written yet, but I understand that life gets in the way, and it must be hard for you to find time at all to write. Nonetheless, I hope to see it one day soon!

Wonderful job!
12/3/2016 c7 1Lauren Hobbes
Thank you so much for this wonderful story, along with The Dinner Hour. Your writing is fantastic, and the characterizations feel perfect. If you ever feel inspired to write a Makoto-Nephrite installment, I would be delighted to read it!
9/12/2016 c7 6Alysia Of The Pen
I didn't think you could beat Mina and Kanji's reunion, but damn! I love 'zoimi' the most, and I really liked the complex dynamic for them in this story. I hope the third installment is also around, as that couple's my second favorite, but either way, I've really enjoyed these stories. Thanks so much for writing and posting them!
9/12/2016 c5 Alysia Of The Pen
I have nothing to say. It's a heavy and fascinating chapter.
9/12/2016 c3 Alysia Of The Pen
So that's how they change back :) Kunzite is such a martyr, I love his dynamic with Endymion.
9/12/2016 c2 Alysia Of The Pen
Oh man, if Kanji and Rei had met :/ how awkward it would've been now. Not really surprised at Ami's issues, but I like that the idea of remembering battles and death is coming up parallel with them to add a bit of grit.
4/4/2016 c7 2sparklemilk
I can't tell you enough how good this is! I can see all this happening and I'm not questioning any of it like I do with most fanfics at some point in the story. The characters are so easy to relate to and feel compassion for and especially that rush of happiness and joy when the fated ones rediscover their loves! Your eloquence and timing are both truly wonderful. Please just write a book already, I will buy it and treasure it and reread it over and over again.
12/9/2015 c7 Alsepang
Wow, this surpasses The Dinner Hour. I'm saving this on my hard drive to read over and over again. I've always loved the Shitenou and Senshi pairings, and I'm overjoyed that there's such excellent fic written for them! *hearts*
10/20/2015 c7 amizoicite2003
make a makoto/nephrite chapter!
10/3/2015 c1 Llavender
love the story. You're such a great writer!
9/9/2015 c7 jaschan
Its been more than weeks, where's the neph/lita installment!
PLEASE!
8/26/2015 c7 jaschan
Love love love the both dinner installments, can't wait for the 3rd!
4/26/2015 c7 7Elen-Di
This was so beautiful! Thank you for such an awesome sequel. Will there ever be one for Nephrite and Makoto? (Please say there will be!)
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »