for Dinner And Again

4/26/2015 c3 7Elen-Di
YAAAAAAY I IS SO HAPPY KUNZITE IS BAAAAACK
4/26/2015 c2 Elen-Di
Ahhhh the suspense! Will Nephrite make an appearance in this story? I love love love it do far!
3/15/2015 c7 176Huinari
Still dying of the feels. Ah but Makoto didn't get her happy ending yet. I cry.
9/7/2014 c7 imawhatever
This was so charming! Thank you!
8/5/2014 c7 Guest
wow, it was amazing i love all lines. and now: makoto and nefilte! Please! Do not let us wait to long
6/4/2014 c7 48 Acres East
Great story! I hope that you continue writing.
6/4/2014 c1 8 Acres East
The Dinner Hour was so well done! Loved every line. This story is looking pretty great as well. Thanks for writing!
4/11/2014 c7 UB71Ka
I found this story recently, along with the one before it, and I have to say, it's a really good story! Please write the third imstallment soon! I want to know what happens!
4/9/2014 c7 23Bubbles of Colours
This sequel was lovely! I'll really love it if you'd write a third part about Makoto and Nephrite :D
2/6/2014 c7 Eme
Well I thoroughly enjoyed this story or series of stories. It was a great fresh look on how things could have happened and I love the understanding and realness of the emotions that everyone goes through. I would naturally love to see the completion with Nephrite and Makoto and the whole group back together if that is still on your radar.
1/22/2014 c7 angeljme
i can understand why it's so difficult to write the scenes... they're emotionally charged and you're writing on too era's. the past and the present

i hope you'll find new reasons to write the reunion of Mako and Nephrite... they deserve a story too
10/13/2013 c7 2Sakuar
I love this story. Each time I read ir I wish it wouldn't end.

Still waiting for the third part. Makoto and Nephrite deserve their happy ending too!
9/15/2013 c1 1Little Silver Kitten
Hey There,

Really enjoy this read on the ShittenouxSenshi. Hope the NepXMako story is in the works
6/13/2013 c7 SleepyReaderIsMe
I love it!
2/20/2013 c7 chillaxin101
Hi Lyaka,

Great stories, both The Dinner Hour and this one! Are we going to see the third installment of Makoto and Nephrite any time soon?

Thanks!