for Dinner And Again

1/9/2013 c7 Shardaen
i kind of just sped through your entire series on the senshi... and it's... beautiful
me love
as;dklfja;wefasdf
12/26/2012 c7 Angelically Scarred
I loved this, the build up was magnificent and totally worth it. The characterization was great and I really did enjoy the story. I can't wait for you next installment.
11/20/2012 c7 ELinkA
This was just perfect. I don't think I've ever met something equally beautiful in SM fanfiction (well, except for The Dinner Hour, of course). Can't wait for the next part!
9/10/2012 c7 17Natsuki
I'd read this before, shortly after it was posted here, I think, but I recently came back and read it again. I liked the little things, like Zen's preference for non-prescription sunglasses to blunt the sensory overload of a too-analytical mind when out in public, and the fact that Ami, when faced with a problem that's emotional rather than logical, has more than a few issues and winds up in a loop.

If you are still writing the Makoto and Nephrite piece, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
8/27/2012 c7 23Niahara Erskine
Your stories are beautiful. I loved how you had Mercury and Zoi meet at the end, it was sad, but so hauntingly beautiful. I look forward to Neph and Jupiter's story, I am really curious to see how it will turn out.
8/17/2012 c7 TheSilentDarkAngel
this is such a lovely and mature closure for the characters and the story. please hurry with makoto's tale.
thank you for a beautiful read.
7/23/2012 c7 Andi
Beautiful!
6/14/2012 c7 DaGypsyGirl
I loved that, it was great! I like how much thought you put into it, especially the reason that Ami was so against having a relationship with Zoicite. Is the MakoxNeph story coming soon?
5/23/2012 c7 52Extrinsical
I enjoyed reading this, and its prequel, a great deal. You've the kind of writing style that sits really well with me as well, which all but added to the enjoyment factor. The pauses, the nuances, the minute but meaningful dialogues - everything.

And the finale of this story, with how you had Zen and Ami meeting, and talking. It's beautiful and stunning and breathtaking, and there's really not much else I can say to describe that scene. And this story as a whole.

...I'm actually itching to write something now, and it's because of this story. I haven't actually felt like writing for a while now, so it's...yes. I would say that it's quite a feat.

Not much more I can say. Very nicely done, and I'll be looking forward to the sequel.

Cheers.
5/13/2012 c7 lija
Good chapter.

That's sweet it ended on a hopeful note regarding Ami and Zen.

I look forward to Mako and Neph's story. Hopefully it would not be as semi-angsty as this story.
4/29/2012 c7 24SailorCopperOwl
Poor Zen! First Kanji mustn't tell him because Ami has issues, then Kanji has to drag him into it because Ami has issues (and hey, no one wasted a thought on whether this was good for Zen), and the whole time, Zen knows something's wrong, but not why. No wonder it triggers his worst memories. And I wonder what would have happened if he really hadn't recognized or remembered her at all.

I would have liked to see more detail in this chapter. It's a good sequel to the dinner hour, but feels a bit rushed in the present time parts.

Looking forward to the Nephrite sequel!
4/26/2012 c7 Malevolent Dark Reflection
That was beautiful. I think you could have written more details about the final reunion, but it would just be a repeat of what happened with Kunzite. So I understand why you didn't write that in. An epilogue would be nice, but since you will hopefully be making a sequel with Makoto and Nephrite's story, this ending will do. I love how much thought you put into the past life. It was pretty interesting. I can't wait for the sequel as both Makoto and Nephrite have been largely absent from both stories so far.
4/24/2012 c7 114bashfulglowfly
Bravo! I really enjoyed. I'm glad that Zoi and Mercury were able to get over their pain.

Looking forward to reading about Jupiter and Nephrite.

Keep up the excellent work!
4/24/2012 c6 queenbek
I hope you're going to update again soon! It's too good not to finish
4/23/2012 c6 24SailorCopperOwl
Finally they bring in Zoisite! And aw, Rei and Jadeite as a happy cuddly couple!
67 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »