for The Trouble with Acronyms

12/21/2017 c1 Guest
Ahahaha, that's hilarious!
Poor Genesis.
11/28/2014 c7 1Karano
Yes, it turned out just fine. Short, but nice.
I certainly loled quite a bit at the end :D. You are getting better!
11/26/2013 c6 Karano
HAH, this really made me smile. Awaiting for more.
11/26/2013 c5 Karano
His lover? o.o Is that Zach, Sephiroth or Genesis? Nah, scratch Gen away...Wait. Zack? ZACK? WHY?
3/15/2013 c1 8Disturbed Turtle
Okay, I'm reading this while sick in bed. My kids now think I have lost my mind by laughing about penis! Too cute!
4/25/2012 c6 5Unlucky-angel13
XD I knew this one right away because I was just discussing this acronym with a friend at school. Good job with this one!
4/23/2012 c5 10Nikita Kitamura
This is totally hilarious. If I may suggest few acronyms: GTH (gone to hell), SOCK (situtation overload: Cloud kicks), TFO (totally fucked over) GLASS (Genesis's Loveless Addiction: Super SOLIDER), CAST (can't act straight today)...there's a few other on the tip of my tounge but I'm not sure if they are worth mentioning. Keep this up.
4/23/2012 c5 5Unlucky-angel13
XD I like this! It makes me laugh and laughs are what I need right now! I'm sure you have a lot of other acronyms thought up, keep them coming!
4/23/2012 c5 2sacred histories
i want to see someone use SNAFU (situation normal: ALL FUCKED UP) and FUBAR (fucked beyond all reconition) in or out of context. ie: training or mission gone weird/wrong or prank war. 0:}
4/22/2012 c4 4Vicantis
okay so far this has seriously made me giggle... poor clueless Sephiroth. and you'd think that Angeal would know these things by now... I can only imagine what you'll have Genesis do. *snickers* huzzah for Zack, Cloud and the Turks tag teaming the Generals. all that's missing is Kunsel. hehehe
4/20/2012 c4 12Split-Girl
...I couldn't stop giggling like an idiot...
4/19/2012 c4 2Khelek-sul Renai
Sephiroth's confusion at the Acronyms that everyone else keeps throwing around is utterly hilarious. I like that Tseng is one of the people teasing Seph about it. And I can easily see zack having picked these all up and using them whenever posible and without thinking about it...

Wonderful idea. I hope you continue!
4/19/2012 c4 11Rrhagia
Aw, even Tseng has the giggles! Hehe, just perfectly lovely my dear!
4/19/2012 c3 Rrhagia
*falls on the floor in mirthful bliss* Hehe, too much! Loved it.
4/19/2012 c2 Rrhagia
*cackles* I really can not formulate a proper review I am giggleing so much. Loved it!
17 Page 1 2 Next »