for Out of the Darkness

8/6 c1 3hkl-129
Please continue! I love it already!
7/25/2014 c1 1jessicaallgeyer
Add more, this was amazing.
12/1/2013 c1 clara
i love this... please continue!
9/4/2012 c1 Ladies Of CM
I hope to read more soon!
7/20/2012 c1 10Auraya-of-the-White
Ah, I love this idea! (Especially because I'm a JJ/Em shipper) And you guys do a great job of putting it down on paper. Nicely written and in character.
6/28/2012 c1 1silenceiseverything
Despite the fact that I adore Higher Ground and Criminal Minds, the thought of a crossover never really crossed my mind. But this absolutely works and I'm completely intrigued. I doubt this will be updated anytime soon as it hasn't been updated since March, but I hope I'm wrong and that you continue this since it's amazing so far.
6/6/2012 c1 gimini523
OMGGGGG! PLEASE continue this, I love it. I love both shows, and think you are doing the characters was amazing as Shelby(she was my fave from the show), and 17 yr old Emily, all sad and lonely, I just wanna give her a hug, lol, both girls really. Can't wait for more, grate job.
5/9/2012 c1 3TieMeDownToYourSoul
THIS IS AMAZING!

I love both shows, and I'm hoping you'll update this soon. It's been like three months, that's a long enough wait, right?
4/12/2012 c1 1Lexi P
This is a great idea and you did a very good start with the fic. I'm a big fan of CM and the relationship (both, friendship or/and love) between Emily and JJ. I watched HG because of AJ and I think your idea with the fic is awesome.

Pls keep posting
4/8/2012 c1 2staycoolsodapop
It's good to see great writers come together to make awesomeness :) I'm a huge Criminal Minds fan and heard of Higher Ground but never watched it...maybe I should!

Keep up the great work, it's a very enjoyable read :)
4/2/2012 c1 23741N73D 4N63L
I really enjoyed reading your story. I hope to read the next chapter soon.
4/2/2012 c1 6Ktime
Great story, really looking forward to more :)
4/1/2012 c1 5fictionlove101
OMG I love this! I am a massive fan of criminal minds and higher ground and these mix perfectly! I can't wait to read more!
3/29/2012 c1 8crazyconversations
Ok, fuck it, this is awesome. Make me want to watch Higher Ground. Seriously girls, good job. I love it. :D Please carry on, I'm hooked, this is brilliant.
3/29/2012 c1 32jemilyislife666
Hi! So, I never watched Higher Ground but I watch CM regulary and I really think this is good. As you said it, I'm giving it a push
17 Page 1 2 Next »