for Simon's Promise

4/19/2013 c8 24TJ Jordan
Such a good brother! He's the best! His future wife, Kaylee, sure did pick the right man!

Thank you for another great story! You really brought everything to life with this story! Explaining a few details! I love it!

I miss the TV series! But I hope that they made another movie! I can see a few possibilities of where they can take the story of Firefly.

But, thank you! You are one awesome writer! It is in your blood!
4/19/2013 c7 TJ Jordan
Oh, life is so cruel! I hate goodbyes! They also leave me in tears! But that means that you are doing your job! Awesome work!
4/19/2013 c6 TJ Jordan
Man, this really explains how Simon found out about what the Alliance was doing to River! I feel bad. I love the chapter! I just miss the romance scenes with Simon and Kaylee. But still, great work!
4/19/2013 c5 TJ Jordan
Man, why does bad things have to happen to such innocent people? I feel for these two. Nice work on this! I was in tears when he remembered the moment when River left!
4/19/2013 c4 TJ Jordan
Simon is such a good brother! He does all of this for River! Even risks everything in the end to save her from the Alliance!

You sure do know how to keep someone interested. Even with a short chapter. Good work!
4/19/2013 c3 TJ Jordan
Oh! Brother and sister reunite! I love it! Just sad that dear old mother and father can't be there. Some parents they are.
4/19/2013 c2 TJ Jordan
The security detail on the house sounds epic! Not to the mention the shower! I'm jealous of this guy!

Short chapter, but awesome!
4/19/2013 c1 TJ Jordan
And here I thought money would make things a lot better for a family like that. Guess I was wrong.

Nice work with the whole Simon vs Parents! I love it! Great work! Cannot wait to read the rest!
4/12/2013 c8 30SelimPensFiction
Another sweet, character-oriented story that brings depth to the Tams' back story. Well done!
9/9/2012 c8 48I Can Kill You With My Brain
That was adorable!
6/11/2012 c8 73FEARLESS MASTER
YAY! Brother and sister reunited. Love it!