for Natha keeshe lu' natha khaliizi

12/9/2016 c2 Eins minus zwei
Really good written but I dont like how accepting the Albus Dumbledore is... and how readily Vicloth simply tells them of his orgin instead of simply staying silent and observing his surroundings. He is over 100 years old for fucks sake! where is the wisdom? Why not simply let Albus perverted interest in young boys allow him to stay inside the school?
8/9/2016 c4 Wolf Guard Miestwin
Sorcerer Harry? That would be interesting. I'll wait patiently till you finally update this story.
8/8/2016 c3 Wolf Guard Miestwin
"Tears of Selûne syndicate"? That's weird. Selûne and her followers are considered good. Neutral at worst. Isn't naming evil organization by good deitys name a bit counterproductive? Especially where they live, when said deity is real, and can rain her wrath on them, or send her followers; and that counts in some werewolves; after them.
10/2/2015 c2 Guest
I believe that you could call Zak a Zoimancer, which would fulfill your definition of a "white" necromancer.
Zoi is from the greek meaning life, and necro also from greek meaning death, it is believed that the two are opposites of each other.
4/23/2015 c4 DrangySmallfoot
This is a cool story! The plot is not developing to fast - as in many other storys on this websites - and the characters are interesting and convincing.
I like this running gack, that Zac is so very troubeled with having lost his pointy ears.
I would love to read more of that but by the date of the last update I guess that it is abandoned. Still, if you'll ever going to read this review: Know that there are still people interessted in reading this!
12/26/2014 c4 Guest
A fantastic Story so far. I'd really love to read more of your genius.
10/29/2014 c2 Human Colored
You write very well and have interesting worldbuilding. Thanks for sharing such a compelling story with us.

To start with "black" is a human color. Even some wizards have black skin.

Next the science:
1) humans use their entire brain. Understandable that you heard otherwise.

2) I personally could lift 200 lbs at age twelve.

3) One seventh of two hundred is a little more than 28 lbs which is severely underweight for an eleven year old human.

4) Longer neurons are slower.

I am no stranger to cursing, but the utter vileness and hatefulness of the cursing in this section put me off reading any further in the story.
7/3/2014 c4 19Little Doctor
AWESOME! This is a brilliant fanfiction. Please write more, THIS IS AMAZING!
11/19/2013 c4 26Cyricist001
Excelent story...

But a few things bugged me...

Why make him a necromancer when he doesn't use n. spells? He should have gone for a full evoker.

And evocation is overrated, its morally no better than Necromancy (burns people alive...a really unpleasant way to die) and is weaker than most other schools of magic.

Necromancy has instant death spells, spells that enslave people, interrogation spells, summon undead, weaken and curse your opponents...compared to that evocation is bland and limited...it can only make thing go kabum (and a golem or anything immune to magic will mess up your day fast).

Transmutation magic is probably the most versatile (a disintegrate makes more damage than any evocation spell) and shapechange makes you as strong as any fighter.
11/16/2013 c4 Guest
This is a great story, I am sorry it hasn't been updated in over a year. Considering English is not your first language its written extremely well.
8/16/2013 c3 lostmagic564
i kind of wish that the priestess was the main character of the story... i hate prophecies just hate them.
7/2/2013 c4 RoughIslandSunrise
The bird needs ro be pranked and maybe zak can teach harry
10/13/2012 c4 deadal
nice to read once more! one question: what is that thing with jak and the fungi? is that something already explained or is it a spoil? if it's a spoil, please don't answer
10/13/2012 c4 22Katzztar
Hmmm Hagrid told Harry more here than in cannon, like it. Though, I'm confused on something. At one point it the talk, only once, there was mention of "Black Lord".

Was that a mistake and should be "Dark Lord" or is it Hagrid actually mentioning Sirius Black as a follower of Voldemort? In canon, Hagrid refuses to metion anything of Sirius until bk3. I am hoping that Sirius isn't evil in this one...

I'll admit, I'm liking Kelell and his sense of mischief...even at the expense of Zak. Still he does his job as a familiar. Makes me wonder how Hedwig would react to him. I think the main reason she didn't like Pig is that the lil' owl was 'unprofessional' lol I get that impression from the part where she stood very still for Harry to attach a letter "as if to show how a real post owl should behave". Frankly I like a few fanfics that have her do more than just deliver post, such as going into how she provides compainionship to Harry. I can't remember which story it was but one had them so bored at #4 that Harry was throwing a ball and Hedwig was catching it ...yeah, its exactly what the image provokes - an owl playing fetch with a ball instead of frisbee.
10/13/2012 c4 3GoldenSteel
Did you name Zak after Drizzt's uncle?
27 Page 1 2 Next »