for The Curious Case of Rachel Berry

3/1/2019 c2 Kagome Higurashi
Please write some more. It’s good. Is Mike going to be there? Will everyone else, like puck or Sam come?
12/13/2014 c2 LaurenKnight13
Lol... this is extremely funny. I hope you will continue as I would love to see what happens next. Santana is so weird... but in a funny wy. Like she wont even admit things to herself.
12/8/2014 c2 2Ms.allea
adding Mile to it, can't wait for it t become more heated
12/3/2014 c1 52elitemassacre6
I've had this window open for I played away my day off in the land of tamriel, but damn did this bring md right back home. I fucking love this.
12/2/2014 c2 Guest
Amazing story. I really hope you update this soon.
12/1/2014 c2 Guest
yayyy and then britt goes off with mike and san with rach! ah poo, but tina is with mike huh? dang it.
8/28/2012 c1 1Naya-HeYa-Achell-Di
haha i love it when Britt said "Santana taught me everything I know." i hope she gonna do the same with Rach ;)
otherwise I love it and I hope to see more soon
4/4/2012 c1 questioquidiuris
This was really amusing. I liked how it started with San and the guys pigging out after sneaking out to the parking lot for a toke. I liked how you wrote Santana being all snarky and sarcastic, some of it was really funny. And how she starts to find Rachel attractive when she's angry, and then purposefully provokes her. I look forward to reading more.
4/2/2012 c1 eh-feh
Damn. Love this can't wait to read more it's already fun and stuff(:
3/31/2012 c1 LaurenKnight13
Lmao... This is gonna be SO fun to read... I'm just hoping Britt ends up leaving San and Rachel alone to get their "sweet lady kisses" on. Lol Can't wait to read more
3/31/2012 c1 49kiarcheo
I can already tell that this is going to be a great story. Can't wait to read more
3/31/2012 c1 ths3836
great start...curious to see where you take this. santana's thoughts about rachel's v-card are interesting. it seems she's all for a threesome but i can't wait to see what goes on i her mind about this situation...keep going!
3/30/2012 c1 ctmlvr
This should be funny!
3/30/2012 c1 nickd93
This is great!
3/30/2012 c1 Anon
love the start!

hope it goes the way I think it's gonna go...