FanFiction.Net
for Pokémon Black & White: The Adventure of a Lifetime

5/22/2014 c2 who must be mock
Please continue. I literally only read this for the confidenceshipping at first, but now love the concept of it all. PLEASE CONTINUE THE F'ing STORY!
1/17/2014 c2 2Shadow Solaris
Are going to continue with this? Because this have potential and i really jope see a progress
10/21/2013 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
This is AWESOME! For the love of all Pokémon please update this amazing story soon!
11/15/2012 c2 LittleKing9512
If you have a hard time remembering the Best Wishes/Black and White anime I could help you out.

I've seen every episode and the movie where Ash fights alongside Reshiram and befriends Victini.

I didn't see the alternate version where Ash fights alongside Zekrom though but it wasn't that different from the original version from what I hear except that the Hydreigon in the Zekrom one is a shiny version.

I kinda like the BW anime but I admit it could be a whole lot better.

I personally didn't like how Pikachu got zapped back to level 1 by Zekrom in the first episode in the BW anime.

Pikachu was able to KO Brandon of the battle frontier's Regice, and tie with Tobias's Latios but gets owned by a prickly Snivy. That pisssed me off.

Glad you kicked Trip's arse. There needs to be more Trip bashing in the anime.

If you need any other help with this fic go to bulbapedia. That site rules. :)
11/15/2012 c1 LittleKing9512
Cool.

I had a Sceptile in Emerald version that was very precious to me with the fact I had trained him up to level 84. I also had an Absol who I ended having to use a Master ball to snag her. Now she and my Sceptile are probably one my strongest pokemon that I didn't get through special distribution or used action replay to spam their levels up with rare candies.

My Braviary in my White version is at 82 and my Emboar is at 100 along with my Lucario. All three reached those levels without action replay rare candies.

Either way you have earned much respect right off the bat.

If I did a self insert gets zapped into the pokemon world fic it would be kind of like this but as to how my self insert got in there the fic would be considered a cross over with the Zero Escape series.
6/17/2012 c2 buddy
grest story you son of a ... mother lol :D
4/28/2012 c2 19QuickBlazer992
That bullet seed part was hilarious! Waiting for more.
4/23/2012 c2 Species Unknown
the bullet seed part...!
4/23/2012 c2 1kidneysrgood
You're bringing up all the frustratio I had watching the first few episodes of Black and White. God, that Zekrom lightning nerf attack was just horrible to watch. I couldn't believe how bad that match with Trip went. Especially considering the fact that GRASS POKEMON ARE RESISTANT to electric types. God Ash, when thunderbolt didn't work the first time, you should have switched to using Iron tail, or fighting moves immediately. Or even poison. Yes, TM06 will teach pikachu poison. No one ever sees that coming.
4/21/2012 c2 12Star Holder Commander
yo. great story man. keep it up. suggestion, dont have your pokemon gain thier earlyer abilities so fast. it looks slightly wierd that they have them all at once.
4/20/2012 c2 8I'm My Own OC
i like it so far. I think Treecko should've hit Trip with a few more Bullet Seeds though XD can't wait for chapter 2
4/9/2012 c1 3BetterNotStumble
Great writing style, but just a few helping notes:

1. Try to not clump the paragraphs together- it becomes what is known as a wall of text and makes it harder to read. If you want, I could send you an edited version of the chapter.

2. Inserting yourself in the story can work, but make sure not to focus too much on yourself, and remember not to make yourself this "godly" trainer or guy everybody looks up too. Not saying that's where you would take the story, just saying that you shouldn't.

Outside that, this is one of very few fanfics that has Georgia/Langley mentioned as a leading character, and she is my favorite character. ^^ I'd really like to see where it goes!

I'm subscribing!
4/9/2012 c1 Species Unknown
Wait that's you? meh. good story by the way.
3/30/2012 c1 2Tempest Waterdragon
I think this is a great story you should continue. I look forward to the next chapter and hope to see if this story is not like other pokemon stories were they just jump right into the story I like how you gave some back round to the story.
3/30/2012 c1 8I'm My Own OC