for Lunatique

2/13 c1 JustDusty
I'm torn between complaining about this being a one-shot and not a long enough story to last me for weeks, or just printing the whole thing and sticking it on my wall with a picture frame.
11/26/2020 c1 Ryoji Mochizuki
:) a different rendition of Zelretch's fight than I always pictured, but very good nonetheless. Great to see Zelretch being portrayed as the serious, powerful wizard Marshall for once, instead of just the lol troll
10/31/2020 c1 Diamond of soul
Is absolutely amazing
Los diálogos la acción la pelea misma fue todo maravilloso. 10/10.
1/17/2020 c1 1nofirekiller123
man, this was really good
9/16/2019 c1 HoratioVonBecker
Read this again. Still deserves its' Tier One category on my favorites list.
6/11/2018 c1 Dasgun
Hm
5/22/2018 c1 Assassin.Nanaya
First off: Awesome story.
And thank you for creating a believable version of the most epic battle (to be mentioned but never shown) in the Nasuverse.
I love how you have portrayed Crimson Moon as even more alien than either Arcueid, her inner Brunestud or Archetype: Earth. Which makes sense considering that Crimson Moon was not born of a part of the Earth and all incarnations of Arcueid we see have been touched by humanity to varying degrees. Also, the fight doesn't undersell Crimson Moon, but rather shows that he suffers from a Gilgamesh Complex taken up to eleven (a being of unequaled power wouldn't know how to deal with an opponent that manages to match it in power).
The only issue that bothered me is that you explained Crimson Moon's healing as the 'reset' ability that True Ancestors have & I find that unlikely. While he most likely could regenerate instantly, the 'reset' ability is a protection that True Ancestors have as they are children of Gaia.
But other than the choice of that term. This story is a dream come true.
5/11/2018 c1 javi30
Very good Keep writing
9/18/2017 c1 16Anzer'ke
Awesome. Just...awesome. I feel awe.
8/7/2017 c1 11FiendLurcher
Superb character interactions and brilliant fight. Zel really does come off as a wise-beyond-even-the-years-of-man mentor here.
6/15/2017 c1 5kinigget
...
...I have but two words

Fuck

5/21/2017 c1 Wiereird
This is beutifull.
1/6/2017 c1 Holix25
Well I just have to review this, now: like all the other reviewers; this is truly amazing and I consider this canon until otherwise noted. Now I noted that Crimson Moon has a Knight Arm but isn't that a human creation of the far future? I suppose you could say it is something similar to one. So when Crimson Moon died, he actually died in every sense of that word when Zelretch sent him to that world; then that would mean that some DAAs are just wasting their time trying to revive him since he is not in that reality anymore. Although this begs the question; what happened to DAA#2: the Six Royalties? I hope you could make a fanfic about that since it wasn't really clear what happened to them that caused the DAAs to try to revive them by the Alyesbury Ritual. Anyway awesome work.
4/9/2016 c1 matrience
very good
2/24/2016 c1 knightoblivion
If this isn't canon, it should be.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »