for Lament of Angels

4/7/2012 c1 11Colonel-Mustard1990
It's somewhat early to make a full judgement yet, but this certainly looks very promising indeed; prose is fluid, dialogue is convincing and the little blinding manouevre you had with making us think that this was a pure 40K piece was really rather clever.

All in all, I like this already and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next in it. Good show, old boy, good show!
4/1/2012 c1 7S058
This looks to be interesting, but it's too early to fully judge.

I'll be keeping a eye on this one.
4/1/2012 c1 2Malletmann
Well-structured, grammatically correct as far as I can tell, so its readable. I'd like to stress this, as I've tried to read several fics but couldn't.

The story itself looks very interesting. It will be nice to compare to Angels of the Storm and Hammerhand.
3/31/2012 c1 Nate
Well done good sir. Generaly speaking I don't like the space marines coming to another universe and kicking EVERYONE'S ASS story line... Buuutttt you have picked the one chapter that I am ok with that with. The Lamenters get so screwed over in the fluff they deserve to kick some ass. Well done good sir as alway your stories are of the highest quality.
3/31/2012 c1 Nate
3/31/2012 c1 Carlo Gesualdo
(!)

As best I can tell this is quite a good prologue- well-written, none too long, but also hefty enough to give a good taste of what lies ahead. It was quite clever of you (IMO) to make it seem like the story would be set in the 40K universe, only to slide very smoothly into Mass Effect territory. I'm interested in finding out just how the Lamnenters got there, and how a chapter that's just spent 100 years on an Inquisitorial-dictated Penitential Crusade managed to get over the xenophobic portions of the Cult Imperialis. (assuming they actually did, at least.)

Also, the Volturno/Shepard romance actually seems plausible, for once- Shepard is about the only character (other than a certain Farseer) who seems like she/he would be capable of standing toe-to-toe in a relationship with a Space Marine.

tl;dr: sorry for the wall of text, but I thought there was a lot of promising stuff here.
3/31/2012 c1 Dorben
I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN READING MORE.

A VERY NICE PROLOGUE.

I AM LIKE FISH GOING TO THE FISHERMAN WILLINGLY.

OR SOMETHING.
3/31/2012 c1 27Master of The Blood Wolves
Oooh la-la, this was actually pretty good, though the writing in the present tense was extremely annoying.

You only do that when you're writing in the first person view.

First of all, how the hell did the Lamenters end up in the exact opposite of the 40k universe?

Second of all when will we be seeing more of this?
3/31/2012 c1 TheWickedTruth89
I know nothing about Warhammer, but this has certainly caught my attention.
3/30/2012 c1 skyslash7388
Wow, just wow. I can't wait to see how this one pans out. Awesome intro, has me hooked.
3/30/2012 c1 8Follower38
Om. I barely knoq warhammer..

but...AWESOME MOAR!