FanFiction.Net
for Truth or Dare

11/22/2015 c4 2Broadway's Next Baby
Please update this again, I'm in hysterics! I love CrissColfer, so thank you for that! May I suggest as a new prompt having Mark dare Dianna to make out with Lea (sorry, Achele/Faberry is one of my favorite ships)?
8/6/2015 c1 Guest
I want to know what happen this is too funny please update please ;)
5/10/2014 c4 13brucas224
loved it update soon!
4/17/2013 c4 1LordeIsMyQueen
That was awesome :D
1/30/2013 c4 Damian's love
DEAR GOD I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE WRITTER ON THIS SITE! prompt:something between Chord and Damian
12/31/2012 c4 Guest
hey hey you need to keep going what is mark gonna do?
12/28/2012 c4 2LionizeMe
UPDATE! please *gets on knees and begs* it would make me sooooo happy. This is an amazing story don't leave your readers hanging!
8/11/2012 c4 jfdjfkdfjksjdfiu
OMGGGGG right some more! like make amber and chord kiss or somethin! Or dare mark 2 do & minutes in heaven with dianna! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEE YOUR STORY! WRITE MORE FOR MY SAKE
7/30/2012 c3 Anna
Could you have Cory reveal on a truth why he had to drop out of highschool freshman year?
7/28/2012 c4 Anna
Any hope for getting kevin to throw his phone in like a pond then he has to like go in and swim to get it?
7/23/2012 c4 1Gabberzzzz
Please do something with HeYa or Achele! I love those two! Great story so far! The CrissColfer part was hilarious with the FanFiction line LMFAO
7/15/2012 c4 8asinineWhisperer
PLEASEPLEASE UPDATE!
7/8/2012 c4 1LittleMissSunshine249
This is awesome! I died at the Chris/Mark part. I laughed so much that I hit my head on the keyboard. And hey, they decided that underwear is okay, right? ;)
7/5/2012 c4 Bubblineh
This fic is great! Please make heather or naya do something involving eachother
5/27/2012 c3 XTXMXBXJ