for OC Story Requests

2/20/2016 c1 Guest
.kidou
7/23/2015 c6 MiyukiYuki-chan
Yo! I suggest u to forget what I comment just now..well,you want my comment? To be honest,I don't really like reading OC x characters 'except I made it myself ' but hey, u must be thinking "why did u read this? " just for fun...just looking n fooling around..sorry for being jerk..GOMEN NASAI!
7/23/2015 c3 MiyukiYuki-chan
You know what? Mai n Miki were the names of my OC..Well,not in this internet world..not yet..n actually their names are Maiko Mai, Mizuki Miki n Miyuki Yuki N I used to write dialogue with them on paper. That's all!
12/29/2014 c6 Silver-sanction
Really good! :D
10/11/2014 c1 Guest
Can you please make a Shirou OC story for me? My OC's name is Kaori Yuki and she is a girl with ice-blue eyes and light brown hair. She is bullied at school (you may think up the reason) and is all alone. She hates people who only think about themselves but is really easy in forgiving people and always help people when they need that. Oh her favourite color is ice-blue and she likes the forest, snow, ice, and the moon. Her hobby's are drawing, reading, writing and archery. Arigatou!

-an unknown person with an unknkwn story-
9/21/2013 c6 Guest
The ending was just so beautiful!

And yeah, I need more hours in the day too, 24 just isn't enough!
9/20/2013 c6 rachel
okay so i can't be bothered to log in because i'm lazy and because i am running out of time but OH MY DEAR LORD DEWI-NEE THAT WAS AMAZING OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH JUST WOW YOU ARE SO AMAZING HOW DO YOU WRITE OTL it started out all sweet and fluffy and then i was all like "Awwww she's giving me a happy one!" and then it got all sad and angsty and i was just like "YES UNREQUITED LOVE OH MY GOD SO BEAUTIFUL" because you know how i am about unrequited love (it's like a drug) but then it got all hot and passionate, to which i was basically like "dang gurl you've got some serious mojo going on" and OH MY GOD IT AAS FANTASTIC THANK YOU AGAIN AND UGH I LOVE IT. AND YOUR A/N WAS SO SWET I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE TEARED UP (i totally did). YOU ARE THE BEST SISTER EVER AND I JUST LOVE YOU TO PIECES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU XOXOXOX
9/22/2013 c6 32Princess Of Flames
Nice to hear an update from you!
This was fun!
Keep writing
Keep smiling!
You know we're here!
9/21/2013 c6 2Narukami Layla
can you make a fanfic for me?

Kohaku Naomi x Mark Kruger

If you can that is. If you don't want to I understand.
9/21/2013 c6 15HachimitsuOukan
OMG Mamera-chan this is SO FREAKING LONG! OAO
29 pages?! How many words does it cover?!

Anyways...
ASDFGHJKL YOUR ROMANCE STORIES ARE AWESOME WAHHH!
And I only saw some minor (yes, minors only) grammar mistakes! Nothing big in such a long story! Wow

Here are some that I manage to find out with my limited English;;
Mamera waved a small wave
(Mamera gave a small wave)

Miyuru was making an evening stroll,
(Miyuru was on an evening stroll,)

Two years later. End of summer. Age Kidou and Miyuru: 16
(Two years later, at the end of summer, when both Kidou and Miyuru were 16)

She bald her fist in frustration
(She balled her fist in frustration)

Immediately, his glare softened.
(Immediately, his glare softened.) [It seems glare is a another term for 'angry look'...?]

Kidou shouted furious,
(Kidou shouted furiously,)

Miyuru stared shocked at Mamera.
(Miyuru stared at Mamera in shock.)

''DIDN'T HE PROOF IT YESTERDAY?!''
(''DIDN'T HE PROVE IT YESTERDAY?!'')

Ughh;; I don't mean to sound like a critic but just see it as a help for a better (in grammar terms, I mean) story!
Do update, Mamera-chan! I love your storiesw

PS: the Inazuma Games and Inazuma Rewritten? I'll keep a lookout for those! XDD
8/30/2013 c5 DutchWreck
Oh my gosh. I'm blushing right now. This is so, so great. I want to say more but I'm too busy with fangirling
8/30/2013 c3 49Shiranai Atsune
It was a bit OOC, but still, nice too!
8/30/2013 c5 Shiranai Atsune
Long and nice!
8/3/2012 c4 6The Liker
Heyyo! As always, great story! Update soon!
Oh, and if you don't mind..I request a pairing!
OCs: Oh, no you don't!
...If, you're not busy! :D
OCs: That's a relief.
Me: ." Weirdos...I said 'if' she's not busy!
OCs: *Gulp* We're doomed!
Well...see you in your others stories! :D
4/16/2012 c4 32Princess Of Flames
Angel: *blushing* Mamera chan! I read this one-shot just before I went to school and it made my day! ARIGATO NE! I LOVED IT! The whole scene played in my head!

Catherine: you can say that she almost went insane fangirl in class.

Angel: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated your one-shot yet, GOMEN! I'm not allowed to type stories for a while but I will convince my parents to let me. PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES AND UPDATE THEM!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »