for I Love You, but I Don't Know What to Say

5/14/2012 c1 HBJHOTH23
What a really interesting premise for a story! It's really different to see Haley in such a bad way! I'm wondering if the "alone and empty" title refers to Nathan too or if he's actually happy with his life! I can't wait to read the next chapter to find out where the story is going, and to see if Nathan and Haley meet and how they meet or if they already know each other. Great start! Laura
5/11/2012 c4 1mrs-razi
I'm so excited to see a new story, and it's definitely refreshing that she doesn't like him from the start. Reminds me of Naley, Season 1...and we all know how quickly that turns around! You have a gift for setting your stories up and it just draws your readers in. I just discovered your other stories and had the pleasure of getting to quickly read through them start to finish. It will be hard to have to wait for the updates to this one! I'm looking forward to it!
5/7/2012 c4 Motolid
This is a very different approach that you’re taking with Naley compared to your other stories. Typically in your stories, Naley seem to have an instant attraction to each other right away and this is not the case in this story. I kind of like it just b/c it’s something different and I’m eager to read about the journey you’re going to take them on. However, I do think that there was some type of instant attraction between the two but both don’t realize it or want to realize it. It seems that Nathan is making Haley feel things that she hasn’t before and although that may make her nervous or scared, it seems that it may help her in the end. Although Naley have only had one major interaction, that moment made Haley take a stand for how she was feeling, something that he hasn’t done in a long time. As for Nathan, I’m sure that he is used to getting his way with the woman and although Naley decided to be polite to each other for the sake of their friends, I’m eager to read how their future interactions will go. As of right now, I think it will take some time before Naley get on good terms but there seems to be something between the two which will may help them “heal” from whatever happened to them as individuals in the past.
5/7/2012 c4 BlueJean452
Great Chapter. Can't wait to see how the night at Tric goes. Please update soon.
5/6/2012 c4 luvnit
great chapter! can't wait for the next one :)
5/6/2012 c4 thekellay
Loved their meet! I can't believe how much of an ass Nathan is being. I am interested to see how he is ever going to dig himself out of this hole with Haley. Looking forward to your next update and their outing at Tric!
5/6/2012 c4 Kat0507
I love this new approach you're taking with Naley. I love the angst and will have a lot of patience as you have them sort things out. When I read your reference to East of Eden, I gasped-that is one of my favorite books and Steinbeck is my favorite author! Nice choice! Looking forward to reading about Tric night. Thanks for the update. It came at perfect time!
5/6/2012 c4 13NALEYAAF23
Another awesome chapter! Love how you are making Naley's relationship different this time. It's always nice to see it mixed up. It's hard to believe that Naley could get along with the way things are going. Can't wait to see what happens next!
4/23/2012 c3 23OTHFan
I like this story so far; I find it quite refreshing. Thanks for keeping Naley alive. I look forward to your updates.
4/21/2012 c3 1Stampiej
This is off to a very good start!

I'm curious about Nathan's situation:)
4/20/2012 c3 Motolid
This was an amazing chapter. I like how you started out with the dream b/c in my opinion it is Haley’s subconscious way of letting her know that if she didn’t step away from her current life to go to Tree Hill and kept going as she was, there may come a time when she loses her true identity, thus, causing her family not to really know the true Haley anymore.

I am really enjoying the friendship that you are creating between Brooke, Peyton and Haley. Although Haley is being a little guarded, which Peyton and Brooke realize, they are trying as best as possible to make her feel welcomed and at the same time trying to understand what she may be going through, especially Brooke. I’ve always enjoyed those three as friends but at the same time I enjoy the individual relationship that Haley has with Brooke and as well as Peyton b/c they each have something different that connects them.

It seems that Nathan has a little bit of history that is a mystery and although his introduction with Haley didn’t go as I planned, I wonder if may be those two can or will “heal” together. Is it a possibility that those two have a lot more in common than we think?

I’m sure Nathan is surprised as to the way that Haley responded to him or shall I say didn’t respond to him b/c it seems that Nathan is pretty successful with the ladies but I wonder if Nathan is going to be intrigued with her b/c of this and try to get to her know her better.

In regards to Haley’s lack of response to Nathan, I think it could be for several reasons and the most obvious reason as to why she didn’t respond to him is b/c she’s being very guarded about herself, her past, and who she speaks with but at the same time I wonder if she knows Nathan’s type or at least knows of him based on his previous life.

I’m really enjoying this story and look forward to reading more.
4/15/2012 c3 BlueJean452
Great Chapter. Can't wait to see what Haley thinks of Nathan. Please update soon.
4/15/2012 c3 OTHfan25
I'm really liking this story and way that the plot is really original and I haven't seen it done before. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
4/14/2012 c3 happywarrior
I'm really liking this story. Can't wait to read more. :-)
4/14/2012 c3 J. Caroline
So they finally meet. I look forward to seeing Haley basically ignore him while Nathan continues to turn him down and not fall for his charm. But I'm also hoping to see them eventually opening up to one another so that they can not feel so bad about their pasts.

Looking forward to the next update.
64 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »