for I Love You, but I Don't Know What to Say

4/14/2012 c3 thekellay
Ooo I can't wait to see what happens at the rest of their meeting. I love the friendship between the girls. I'm glad Haley isn't isolating herself. Looking forward to your next update!
4/14/2012 c3 luvnit
great chapter! update soon please :)
4/13/2012 c3 krazykla
haha nathan! loved the chap.
4/13/2012 c3 10laperkin
hahahaha Haley ignored Nathan hahahaha
4/13/2012 c3 chase the memories
Can't wait to read more of this and I'm curious about what happen to his knee.. Hopefully that Haley will open up to them little bit since what she went through plus does she has drinking problem or what? Can't wait to read more of this.. Update this soon..
4/13/2012 c3 illicitencounters
Loved this chapter. Update soon, please! :)
4/13/2012 c3 13NALEYAAF23
Another awesome chapter! What a nightmare for Haley. I always loved Peyton/Brooke/Haley friendship. Wonder what's going to happen with Naley next. Update as soon as you can.
4/9/2012 c2 cinnagy
I'm so happy to see you writing a new story. Great chapters so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing the friendships Haley develops and that first meeting with Nathan
4/9/2012 c2 13naley12
good chapter
4/9/2012 c2 Motolid
This was a great chapter as we got a little more insight into Haley’s world. I’m glad that Haley isn’t backing down to Miranda and wants to stay in Tree Hill to work out her “problems” and in the end be happy and get back to the person that she once was. Only reading two chapters so far, I have a feeling that a lot of this story will focus on Haley getting back to the person that she was before she got famous; someone who liked to interact with people, live life with no worries and just be herself.

I liked how you’ve already developed a nice relationship between Lucas and Haley as well as the others. It seems that Lucas, Peyton, Brooke and Julian are all inviting and I hope that Haley finds the friendship, trust and love that she has been missing for the past years.

I look forward to reading when Nathan and Haley meet for the first time just b/c I think that they’ll have a connection as both seem to have a past that they’re trying to move on from, Haley’s music and her isolated life and Nathan’s basketball career. I have no doubt that Nathan is a ladies man but I do hope that Nathan and Lucas’ conversation from chapter one comes to be true and that eventually there will be a girl (Haley) that matters to Nathan and then he’ll have to wash Lucas’ car once a month.

Lucas seemed eager for Nathan and Haley to meet and while I know that Lucas wants Haley to feel welcomed amongst his friends and world, I wonder if Lucas is thinking that Nathan and Haley could be good for each other. While it appears that Haley has no intention of getting into another relationship, I could see Nathan as well as the others becoming an important fixture in Haley’s life and helping her to move on.

Although Haley wants to take a step back from her life as a musician, I don’t necessarily think that Haley wants to walk away from the music, more so she wants to walk away from all the frame and lack of privacy that comes with it. For some reason, I have a feeling that Peyton’s involvement in Tric is going help Haley connect again with her music but in a different way from before.

I am really looking forward to reading more of this story as well as the journey that you’re going to take Haley on in finding herself, friends and may be even love.
4/9/2012 c1 Motolid
Wow, this was a great start and I look forward to reading more. I was really excited to get the story alert and apologize to only getting to it now but just from reading the first chapter, it looks like this is going to be a great story.

I really liked how you set up everything and gave us a little bit of history in terms of Haley from how she was in high school to now. Also, I liked how you gave us a little bit of history with her relationship to Chris, Alex and Miranda and wonder if and how these past relationships are going to impact her future.

I liked how we got a glimpse of Nathan and I’m really interested to read how and when Nathan and Haley’s world collide. I appreciate your A/N as I’m able to visualize Nathan. Also, I’m eager to read the connection between Lucas and Haley.

Like I said, this was a great start; I’m off to read the second chapter.
4/8/2012 c2 CoachMom
Liking this so far. It's an interesting concept. Bangor, ME you a Stephen King fan perchance?

Can't wait to see under what circumstances that Nathan and Haley meet and what the initial impressions will be.

...update soon
4/8/2012 c2 13tmaslayme
Loving this story already! I'm excited to see where you take it!
4/8/2012 c2 15mAu0103
Great story so far! I'm glad you finally have a new story going on. I love your work!

I'm excited to see where you're taking this. And I'm excited about Naley's first meeting! The question is whether it'll be love at first sight, or maybe they'll get off at the wrong foot? Either way, I can't wait!
4/8/2012 c2 Sara1287