for I Love You, but I Don't Know What to Say

4/8/2012 c2 luvnit
great chapter! can't wait for more :)
4/7/2012 c2 krazykla
hmmmmm wonder why nathan can't play anymore? was hoping for a naley meeting this chap, but hopefully the next one!...? pretty please with jl on top?
4/7/2012 c2 J. Caroline
Another great chapter. It's good to get some insight into Haley and Nathan separately. But I am looking forward to seeing their meeting and how that goes.
4/7/2012 c2 BlueJean452
Just read the first two chapters and loved them. Can't wait for more.
4/7/2012 c2 10laperkin
interesting story- I'm getting addicted. :D

I want more! please :)
4/7/2012 c2 thekellay
I am already falling in love with this story. I love that Haley fits right in with Lucas and his friends. I wish Nathan would have been there. I'm interested to see how their meet will go. Can't wait for more!
4/7/2012 c2 13NALEYAAF23
Another awesome chapter! Loved that Haley isn't taking orders from Miranda. Never liked her in the first place. Reminds me how Brooke just left New York without saying anything to her mother in the show. Anyway, glad to see that Lucas and company are making her feel welcome. Too bad Nathan wasn't there. Of course, I don't think I would want to with his attitude. Can't wait to read more and see how Naley are with each other when they finally meet!
4/2/2012 c1 Victoria636
Loved the first chapter! Can't wait to read more! :)
4/2/2012 c1 1NaLeYBaBiixo
i love it! please update soon!
4/1/2012 c1 2othlove419
very interesting so far. cant wait to see where this goes!
3/31/2012 c1 illicitencounters
loved it
3/31/2012 c1 Sophiaaaaa
What an original beginning. I am very much so looking forward to this fabulous story. You are so talented and all your stories are beautifully written!

-soph
3/31/2012 c1 luvnit
I'm super stoked to see you've got a new story up! I can't wait to read the rest of it. Update again real soon please :)
3/31/2012 c1 J. Caroline
I'm so glad to see you started another story. As I mentioned in the PM, I can't wait to read what's next. I'm interested to see what you have in store for these two.

P.S. I too can totally picture James in a plaid shirt and jeans, somewhere in the mountains.
3/31/2012 c1 Kat0507
I'm very excited about this story! I'll be creating my playlist shortly. Great job setting things up. I loved the news report giving us the background. Then we have a big taste of Haley's issues with a hint of Nathan's character. I also appreciate your AN about what inspired you to write this story. You gave me a strong visual of JL/Nathan to carry me through! Thanks for continuing on w/Naley, as the show ends. I appreciate you sharing your talents and taking the time to do it!
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »