FanFiction.Net
for New Chance Rewriten

2/5/2021 c1 ddrrfrrfty
tgtgy
fghujhygtfrdesdfghjhgfdxsdcfvgbhjkiuytrdsadxfgyuhijjuhytfrdsdfgyhuijjuydsrdddfrdtrdtyt566tyu7uyuyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu6tttttttttttt65edrtyuhrtetyuhiytfrdewqqwertfyuhijokploiuytfrdeswerdtfyguhijoklp;plokijuhytfresrdtfyghujikolp;plokijuhytfrdesrdtfyuiop[;
'';lkjhbkl;?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

k kkk

k kk
5/2/2019 c1 RenesmeVivio
Haha good one. Wow you have another story to this, gonna search and read.
3/11/2015 c1 Blessin30417360
Yea i dd lik de prnk any wy jst fnsh all ur fanfic ok.
Sorry dear i love writing broken English even in my former school they know it. Just keep up de good work.
7/24/2014 c1 inactive126790
I can not remember where you were mentioned, but I decided to check out a story of yours.
I should've checked when this was published as well. I was lead on too easily with your words. Damn. Well, off to the other story! Good one.
10/27/2013 c1 Yolo
Man... Just started reading and thought I would check the later chapters to see if you fixed your grammar a bit but what do I find?
10/7/2013 c1 DarkPirateKing69
how cute.. i'm shocked that lots of people actually took this seriously..
12/1/2012 c1 Guest
i knew it was fake (totally ...not)
9/14/2012 c1 9Uraharaisgod
I wonder how many people fell for that one? Pretty obvious when your word count doesn't even hit 500 XP
8/14/2012 c1 1S.R.457
GOD DAMN HE GOT ME AGAIN!
8/6/2012 c1 4twilightromance4ever
(Sarcastic) Cute...But on the good note that means you are continuing the first one :)
8/4/2012 c1 Guest
i HATE you how could you do this to me
7/13/2012 c1 1Nerian
XD I was slightly worried when I saw this. Brilliant. ROFL. Can't wait for the next update, I've finished catching up and I must say that the emotion you put into your chapters is amazing, it really pulls all the right strings, I feel like I'm in the scene, you have great detail, and your writing has improved greatly. Only one other story that I have read out of hundreds surpasses yours in my honest opinion. The cliffhangers you pull are unbearable X_X and of course... I get caught up in the worst one. lol, I suppose it could have been worse by you not showing hinata's answer. The whole tailed-beast-dream thing was pretty amusing. Also, making Jiraiya the hokage... very interesting... You keep the reader interested in your story with the cliffys and such, I'd like to see maybe a lemon or two, but it's not really needed. Overall this is a brilliant story, and I can't wait for you to tell us the rest of this tale. Keep it up!
6/8/2012 c1 55iamgoku
lol but really this scared the crap out of me

starting again O_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
5/1/2012 c1 10ICHeart
I just saw this and i have to say one thing...you son of a bitch! LOL
4/22/2012 c1 shaded night
Let it be known that you are EPIC!
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »