for Endospore

11/20/2019 c1 Lyova
Somehow, this hurt me, but I don't know what it hurt.
7/31/2018 c1 7InfiniteEscuro
Fucking flawless, to be blunt. I don't have the patience for now to write out a few paragraphs on why its amazing, so I'll keep it short. Alex being Alex and not some genocidal maniac is always better than anything resembling Prototype 2. Him being out of it for so long that Ragland and Dana were infected was actually heart-wrenching. Him cocooning himself away for so long that Pariah took over the world and carried out Mercer's own genocide in a much better and technically not genocidal way was a curveball that I'm happy to have caught. People being vaguely confused by Alex not understanding why he's understood and not treated as a monster makes me chuckle.

So, again, to me this was flawless.
12/20/2016 c1 Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM
This was bad... in a heart-rending, this-is-too-beautiful-and-sad-for-this-world fashion.
Please keep writing.
1/22/2016 c1 1Kitsuuy
Liked it. Quite good.
12/17/2015 c1 Guest
this made me cry ;-;
8/9/2015 c1 5ParadoxicOrder8
That was so very interesting... Like a precursor for Biomass Effect. I love it.
11/23/2014 c1 Guest
I love it make more
11/7/2014 c1 3RedMoonSlayer
That was really interesting and I didn't really expect the ending. Just as well written as the other one. Awesome! You should keep writing Prototype fanfiction.
7/10/2014 c1 DarkEmress
That was totally awesome! Finally, a fic where Pariah is good! And Alex has a happy ending! Im so happy right now.

More power to you!
7/3/2014 c1 25Abyssal Angel
Heh. You know, it was actually this story that finally convinced me that Blacklight and the strains like it are the most powerful hivemind based entities I've ever heard of. Not the Borg, or the Replicators, not even the Zerg though they come close. I'm actually modeling the end game of one of my stories to be similar to what you have set up here, since it's so awesome. Obviously it's going to be quite a bit different, but even so, you really captured something special here. It was a pleasure to read and I salute you.
10/29/2013 c1 ASDHJKL
OMFG THIS IZ GODLYYYYYY
7/25/2013 c1 Guest
I really like this story, I hope you continue with the concept.
11/25/2012 c1 okamixcosplayer
... i wouldnt say my eyes are bleeding... but my brain feels like it got a serious work out so im like... -

it was interesting and i liked it! ( sorry i dont sign im a lazy crazy fanfiction enthusiast so i feel too rushed to read all i can before i make myself go to sleep ... at 4 in the morning or something... )

keep it up -dies on floor snoring-
10/25/2012 c1 ninjamaster22
that was a very good story. thats exactly how alex mercer should be written so kudos for that. hope youll write more prototype fanfics.
9/9/2012 c1 Chia
This was great, but it made me feel sad! :(
24 Page 1 2 Next »