for Endospore

9/3/2012 c1 shugokage
Amazing story good job!
7/9/2012 c1 Guest
Pro story is pro, Thumbs up man.
7/2/2012 c1 19The Straight Elf
This story was great, but I had one problem with it. One billion years? I thought Medusa was joking at first. Just a thousand or so would have been more than enough.
6/10/2012 c1 3ShadowedFang
Unexpectedly sweet, in a twisted way. I suppose in the end what happened was for the best.
4/10/2012 c1 1Chimeran Conduit
i think this simply was a crappy oneshot
4/6/2012 c1 4Dur'id the Druid
That is a good short story. Though it could be used as the beginning of another, longer story. Could make a good beginning to say a Star Trek crossover, or anything else really. Heck, just a 150 year slumber and he tries to make a life in a world where the events of Manhattan are a legend. Or a far mote malevolent PARIAH is active.

Here is an idea, in an effort to dispose of PARIAH after the disaster of Manhattan, theu launch him ibto the sun. But get stranded on a metor instead, or knocked off course and eventually landed on Mars, Venus, or Jupiter instead. And has had years to adapt and thrive and eventually regain contact with Earth again as people popluate the entire solar system. Fourtinally around the same time, Alex Mercer is found in a cave.

Just a thought, i'm probably not going top have time to write it, so feel free to use that idea anyone.
4/3/2012 c1 11Laluzi
Woah. I... Do not even. That's one hell of an alternate ending.

The part where he was dreaming of all of his failures was pretty much exactly how I'd imagined such a scene - sort of a mismatch of everything and everyone he let down, just tearing into him one after another. Dang. Now if I ever do that, it's going to look unoriginal. x3

And the end... very interesting. I guess he just didn't have the will to fight anything anymore, did he? One billion years seems kind of excessive. A few thousand or even a million would have sufficed pretty well, I think.

The one thing that got me about this fic was how readily he killed the walker-version of Dana. Braindead or no, I still think it would have given him a lot more pause. Or he would have tried to do something, maybe even make him like himself. I don't know.

However, his reaction to losing her was /very/ Alex. x3
4/3/2012 c1 DarkDarius
This backgroundstory is brilliant. A Society of Runners?

Nice. But I would like to know more about PARIAH'S Struggle with Humanity and what happens with Alex after his Awakening.
4/2/2012 c1 Chimeran Conduit
honestly i didn't like it. the story rushes to far ahead to be connected with the protoype games. its basically the background of the game without space for a meaningful conflict
24 « Prev Page 1 2