for A Secret, The Lies, An Explanation

3/19/2019 c1 Guest
Your version is so much better than The Limey. This story is far better than the TV episode. We read only Castle.
2/13/2018 c1 Guest
I'm sorry but Kate's explanation was highly lame. Beckett's one of those types of characters that thinks because something bad has happened to her then it's ok for her to treat people like shit.
10/16/2015 c1 ksatan624
j'ai bien aimé ; et moi aussi j'aurais aimé que cela finisse comme ça dans l'épisode...pourquoi pas ?
1/23/2015 c1 Guest
Didn't like this story to much
4/3/2012 c1 luvTaylorSwift
Wow. This seriously could have been a Marlowe script and wish it would have gone this way for The Limey. This is way more realistic in my eye.
4/1/2012 c1 16purplangel
The conversations with the boys were so hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. And so true to character. I just KNOW that the boys are going to bring up Castle's douchebag ways soon.

"Maybe if you wouldn't have acted like an ass-hat all week, she'd be undercover with you!"

"Jenny says women have this thing for accents. It's like some magic spell or something." (OHHHH. I second that. Mr Scotland Yard's voice just adds to his Scottie Hottie - ness)

"What were you expecting? A quickie with the Limey? LMAO

And the conversation at the end with Rick/Kate is believable that he said he needed some time and that she would have to wait a bit for him! Looved this!
4/1/2012 c1 lv2bnsb1
Without quotation marks, this is unreadable.
4/1/2012 c1 lkwill39
Hope this happens on the show but won't hold my breath. I love it!