for Before and After

\_/
_
\
7/12/2012 c2 iXheartXrecX75
After reading this, I really wished that I could meet someone like Reborn who would change my life like Tsuna's, but I'll have to settle for reading an amazingly well-written story about Tsuna instead! I don't know how long this will be, but I hope to read another chapter!
Iris
7/7/2012 c2 6tsukuyomi67
It's nice to see the changes in the life of Tsuna when he started meeting Reborn. And you know, with your fanfic, I felt that Tsuna has such lonely childhood. :)
I really almost cried when I read the 'Childhood' scene of yours...

"Bianchi knew her little brother had no true childhood, too busy trying to impress his father and then running away, so the way Hayato's eyes lit up with enjoyment of the Vongola snowball fights and beach parties and festivals made sense, but the similar gleam that appeared in Tsuna's eyes once the young Vongola allowed himself to have fun and stop worrying over details didn't."

I wonder if the Canon characters in KHR knew about it...:) They'd be really sad about Tsuna, huh?
7/7/2012 c2 2Lexie-chan94
Please update soon :3
4/14/2012 c1 1HebaAce
I really like these types of stories about Tsuna. I look forward to more fanfics from you!
4/2/2012 c1 2RoxasIsReal13
There's something about you and this fandom that is a match made in Heaven. You really understand character development and friendship.
4/2/2012 c1 5Ayz283
That was actually quite sweet. Tsuna's life before and after Reborn. It was a great story. I enjoyed every minute of it. Keep up the good work :DD
4/1/2012 c1 19Arizubezu
How do you do it?

I mean, every freakin time you hit the spot with Tsuna.

You describe him so well, the same goes for his friends and family.

You sure are a really good observant.

Like always, a marvellous work.

PS. #12 is the best!
4/1/2012 c1 42Fantasy-Magician
Very good, each paragraph is really touching and I can't help but think it's so true XD
4/1/2012 c1 5The Neo Productions
Such lovely list of drabbles.
4/1/2012 c1 QuillMarauder
Love this! It is so awesome!
27 « Prev Page 1 2