for It Is You, the One I Love

3/15/2019 c7 Trista 3
That was beautiful! I loved it! I love a possessive Spock. Spock returning to Pre Surak times was primal and fearfully sexy! I'm so jealous of Nyota, being in an hot cave, with a fire, food, fur, and a sexy primal Vulcan! mmm! Soo hot and sexy! Excellent story!
3/8/2019 c4 Trista 3
Ooo alone in a dark cave, with a fire, food and a sexy Vulcan who is loosing control! Sign me up for the next time travel! Sexy chapter! enjoyed it!
9/13/2016 c7 8xlenaleex
*squirms in her chair like a five year old* Yeheheeeeesss! *On Cloud 9* Thank youuuuu!
9/13/2016 c5 xlenaleex
I'm so happy right now it's ridiculous! Man, the part where he eats the meat *shudders* For some reason that was the worst part of the episode for me. The losing control and Vulcan-handling McCoy? No problem. But the eating meat? *nausea* And I'm not even a vegetarian. It's just that Spock so very much is and him eating meat... *shudders again* Wigs me out.
9/13/2016 c1 xlenaleex
*cries* Thiiiis! I just finished TOS and started on Next Gen not too long ago and I thought "man I'd like All Our Yesterday's fanfic'd for Spyota." And then BAM! I find this. And it's WONDERFUL and I LOVE it! I'm going to enjoy reading this soooo much! Thank you!
9/7/2015 c1 Guest
I remember the original episode, the follow up novels are good as well. 'Yesterday's son' and 'Time for yesterday' they are called. Looking forward to this version of events.
1/31/2015 c7 2T'Spock
Nice
3/31/2014 c7 Guest
Perfect
3/9/2014 c7 Great Story
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
4/22/2012 c7 jazphace
Absolutely perfect! Only thing missing is Nyota finding out she's pregnant with Baby Spock ;) Great Job!
4/22/2012 c7 3Hazelnutkiss41
Nice ending. There are so many ways you could continue this if you wanted to.
4/22/2012 c6 Hazelnutkiss41
Remembering this episode, this was always the finniest part to me. Nice job here.
4/22/2012 c7 35Nyotarules
Lovely and romantic, shame this never happened on TV, I'm sure Ms Nichols and Mr Nimoy would have loved to play this scene. ;o)
4/13/2012 c4 spockhura
Good luck trying to break up that honeymoon! Looking forward to the update.
4/12/2012 c4 Sam
Im liking the little frozen adventure Spock, Uhura &she McCoy are having. This chapter definitely had some sexy moments, which are always fun where Spock & Uhura are concerned lol, but the story as a whole is equally intriguing. I happily await another update.
26 Page 1 2 Next »