for The western fortress

10/23/2016 c1 sea
hello, thanks for posting this story. somehow it is very funny for me. i laugh a lot imaging about the cute children and what they did. you did a good job in the first attempt on this gender. Thanks.
7/27/2016 c1 Guest
So cute! Hahahaha. The children were so naughty. Hahahaha.
2/5/2016 c1 Guest
This was sooo cute!
4/1/2014 c1 Guest
si de tal palo tal astilla pobre inuyasha y conpaƱia jaja y ensima sesshoumaru piensa darle mas sobrinos ausilio haa
2/18/2014 c1 Guest
Aww awesome!
10/28/2013 c1 2Skywalkerduh
This is such a cute story ;)

-Hayley
9/1/2013 c1 Cpsullivan2
This too was a very fun story. I like how Rin boldly interrupted Sesshomaru and the lords meeting and Sesshomaru didn't get angry with her. In fact he liked the way that she looked while she was angry trying to explaining why she was upset. They have 3 children, a son and twin daughters. The children have been bad! So bad that Inuyasha had to bring them home because the son stole Sesshomaru's sword and the girls knocked out the person who was watching them. Causing trouble for Inuyasha's group. He don't say one thing about punishing them but instead he called them amazing. And for him to shut Rin up he began to seduce her! The grandmother tell the children they no longer needed to worry about been punished because Sesshomaru knew how to handle the situation. "Meaning make love to Rin" and she would forget about everything else.
7/8/2013 c1 6Gayle Nightingale
I adore this story. I like the way it flows and how the responses seem so natural.
5/20/2013 c1 Shannaro21
Adorable 3
11/30/2012 c1 15StoriedFabric
This story is perfect in every way! Really good job on this ) The plot unfolds so naturally.
8/14/2012 c1 Celsie7
LOL imagine the cold, expressionless, 24/7-serious Sesshomaru saying "to make more amazing children" Lol very good humorous story though! Loved itXD
7/9/2012 c1 40The Ice Within
Yup, sure took out the hurt/comfort. It's a lighter mood, though not exactly pure humor. But I liked it.

I was just wondering what your first language is. Been a question I've been asked lately by my friends and teachers so I'm asking a lot of people the same question too xD

Sorry for the late review. Things been though and I've been busyyyy.

Just a small note, your tenses sort of have been switching from past to present, and I've caught some slight grammar mistakes. But overall, I loved the plot.

Ha ha. We all areee patient with your fiance (:

-Icy-
7/7/2012 c1 8KoolBrunette06
Haha, its always nice to see a nice side of fluffy-kun! Good job!
7/5/2012 c1 Guest
Awww, really cute :D
Sesshy was a little OOC, but he is a hard character write. A very, very good story :) I like these little fluffy stories every once in awhile ;
6/28/2012 c1 Guest