for Our Second Chance

9/25/2016 c10 2Jayla Fire Gal
This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
11/12/2015 c10 9CatnipGreenieOnFire
i'm sorry im just gonna go cry over how sweet, cute and altogether perfect this ending was :)

keep writing things about Jefferson please :)
5/13/2014 c10 8IsaBean
i hope you can continue this story! i love it!
4/23/2014 c10 27RogueMetamorph
Aw... that was adorable and awesome. I just wish we knew who blank house girl was or what happened to Alice with her back. It was still amazing though. Great job.
4/23/2014 c6 RogueMetamorph
Awwwwwww! Oh my god. You have no idea how much I love this story... you also spelled diner wrong a few chapters back... I love Charlie/Alice!
4/23/2014 c2 RogueMetamorph
Oh my god. That was adorable. As silly as it is, my favorite part was him touching her nose. Oh my god. That was SO adorable!
4/23/2014 c1 RogueMetamorph
I'm going to press the button as soon as I'm done reviewing. : )
This is a great start (and I love it when these stories have the Cheshire Cat in them) and I'm really excited to read the rest.
3/3/2014 c10 7aarinisreading
Awwww! All the fluff! Will you be continuing this? Please say yes!
3/3/2014 c4 aarinisreading
Poor Henry! No one believes him about the curse! He is very smart and very curious. He and Paige/Grace make such a cute couple!
1/15/2014 c10 7kyleenason
This is very good. Loved it!
12/31/2013 c10 54Singer of Water
Aw I loved the reunion so much! Can't wait to read more!
12/31/2013 c10 LadyMaluHolmes
Eu não consegui parar de sorrir! Foi tão perfeito. Essa foi a primeira fanfiction eu li nesse site, a primeira que eu favoritei, já perdi a conta de quantas vezes reli ela e com certeza é a minha favorita. Estou triste que acabou e desejo um ótimo 2014! Que todos os seus sonhos se realizem :)
12/22/2013 c9 8Erudessa-gabrielle
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END!
11/25/2013 c9 Madhattergirl98
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Best fanfic ive ever read, like ever! I have to know wht happens! Please! Your an amazing writer!
11/24/2013 c9 Jazz
Come on keep writing please!
142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »