for Violent Delusions

5/20/2012 c2 Asia
Can wait for more, hope it will be soon!
5/20/2012 c2 IHeartHouseCuddy
This is really excellent. I loved how you wrote the progression of Cuddy slowly putting her life back together until the bottom fell out again with Rachel getting sick. I really look forward to more, your writing is amazing.
4/16/2012 c1 Anon
This story is good,however, it's a little laboured at points. Your writing style lacks spice and originality, it seems to me personally lacking in passion. Your range of vocabulary is quite limited in my own opinion but it was a fine story. A good attempt for an amateur writer, I hope my constructive critism helps you grow.

Yours sincerely,

A published writer
4/2/2012 c1 palmi
wow! this is something interesting medically. please continue asap.
4/2/2012 c1 glouton-mana
Original and well-written story ! And you created good characters.
4/2/2012 c1 momsboys
Great story I can't wait to read more.
4/2/2012 c1 22MissBates
A interesting start. I like your dry style - I don't find this chapter particularly choppy - and your characterisation of House: the way he tries to suppress his guilt, the hints of incipient depression, the undercurrents of unease under his dry, indifferent tone. You do that suspense thingy very well, too, e.g., the glimpse of Thorne's diabolical side at the red traffic light. Oh, and I really, really enjoyed that glimpse of House's maltreated liver on his nightstand.

"Oh. Cirrhosis.

That's not good."

That cracked me up.

Would love to see this updated.
4/1/2012 c1 HuddyGirl
AWESOME SAUCE!
4/1/2012 c1 Abby
Very good beginning.
4/1/2012 c1 jkarr
looking forward to where this goes from here
4/1/2012 c1 Alex
It's a wonderful start that makes me curious and I want to read more!
4/1/2012 c1 IHeartHouseCuddy
This is such a different and interesting concept, I really love it and am intrigued by it. :)
27 « Prev Page 1 2