for The Way to His Heart

11/23/2018 c1 miajacobs1991
Lol it’s kinda messed up to shame aang for being a vegetarian
3/31/2013 c1 11Frosted Landscapes
haha! nice and descriptive, just how i like it!
1/30/2013 c1 24Different Child
Awww. Poor Aang. But...YAY ZUKO! Hehehe. 33 Suki was SO RIGHT! GAH! 33 Hehe. Zutara feelss. And happy feels. YAY FEELS! I love this though. It's nice to see Suki being the rational one because she SO would be. Pshh. Sokka's like OOO SHOPPING! And it's like -; XDD
1/29/2013 c1 80scorchedtrees
I really liked this! It was adorable and in-character and your writing flows really well.
12/11/2012 c1 77Boogum
Ah, poor Aang. I'm no vegetarian, but I imagine it would be a bit upsetting to be stuck in that kind of situation. Of course, Katara didn't do it intentially, and I very much appreciated the little Zutara moment at the end. So adorable.
9/9/2012 c1 6Andartha
Ouch!

Looks like food is not only a way to show a guy that you care...it's also a way to show a guy that you're not really that much in to him...o_O

Poor Aang!
6/3/2012 c1 121Kimberly T
I'm honestly surpised I didn't see this until now; it's cute and sweet, and the Zutarian in my heartily approves of Katara's little forgetful mistake! (And really, someone should point out to Aang the hypocrisy involved in greedily scarfing down EGG custard, while claiming to be such a devout vegetarian he can't eat a little broth flavoring...)
4/21/2012 c1 psycho-pyro-shrink
The ending was really cute
4/13/2012 c1 3A. A. Silver-Staff
Awwww, that was cute :3
4/11/2012 c1 41Advocaat
First!

Toph using metalbending to create money? Holy crap, that's brilliant! Why didn't I ever think of that?

"Plus, now that we can afford it, it would be nice to have some meat." "And that's why I love you..." Haha! I could hear Sokka in my head during that part.

I'm surprised nobody else has reviewed this yet. Hmm... maybe it's the promise of more chapters that sparks the inner reviewer in people. Well, that just means I get firsties.