for Through the Portal

9/16/2020 c1 BravoEchoVictor
Ehhh who gives a shit if they don't look the same, oblivion lore assumes that the Hero of Kvatch is the standard imperial male and ain't nobody using the bland ass default character. Wish they had a way to import your oblivion character ,because you know weirdos like me still play it sometimes, to skyrim so that you would have Sheogorath based on YOUR Hero of Kvatch not the default one :p
3/26/2020 c3 1libek025
Why a daedric prince would be bothered by a piece of rope around her wrists? Why Alduin, didn't react to the presence of another divine, ten meters away from him? Anw why the hell are you forcing game events, to go as they went in the game if your MC is the strongest being in tamriel, second only to Akatosh?
9/6/2019 c8 8Bartholemeow
*listening to Lena explain things to Lydia*

Cool, nice writing. Nice change of pace from the typical rom-

*Lydia brings up Talos*

Wellll there went the bectile test.

It was the elves, I tell you.
5/15/2018 c29 Guest
So what is her relationship with namira, peryite, boethia,and clavicus vile and also please update soon
5/14/2018 c29 Guest
I know that you have not updated in 3 years but can you please update this story is interesting
3/28/2018 c4 SighsAllDay
Honestly when I thought about fanfictions I usually get the 50 shades of grey ew feeling. But I am most impressed. Keeping with the lore and the games dialogue all while spinning your own story. Very nice work
12/14/2017 c3 Guest
She acts surprisingly same for someone who is supposed to be the embodiment of insanity
12/11/2017 c29 AnotherGuest
At first when I started to read this story I was bothered with the fact that Lerna acts so normal most of the time and also that not so much happened differently from the game. But as the story continues I like it more and more - that's quite rare. There are so much more stories out there that start out great but lose energy afterwards. I hope even though it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years that this isn't the last of it!
10/11/2017 c29 V. T. von Carstein
Very nice story and quite well written, hope you will continue to update and good job.
9/5/2017 c29 The First Hero King Gilgamesh
mongrel update
9/3/2017 c29 3Commissar Admiral Kordoshky
we want moar, we want moar! :D:D
4/13/2017 c20 1AJbooks29
You're right but the voice actor doesn't just play them. He is the voice for all of the male drunks.
4/13/2017 c19 AJbooks29
Ulfric was Imprisoned in Canon. The Thalmor got mad at the empire for saying they'll let them worship Talos and so the empire imprisoned Ulfric and the other men that retook the reach.
4/13/2017 c17 AJbooks29
Actually Ysmir Wulfharth was one of the first to become high king of skyrim.
4/13/2017 c11 AJbooks29
Asked Dibella to keep Akatosh busy. Why do I have a feeling I know what that means?
248 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »