for Hinata's Problem

8/30/2014 c14 Guest
Hurry up and post d next chapter
8/28/2014 c4 g
dude wtf leave sasuke-teme alone ok he awesome he the second yin six paths naruto the secod yang bitch
8/18/2014 c3 Guest
Why are you so evil! I love it!
8/10/2014 c6 Rickjames196
Wish you woulda given a lil story bout how he got with ino before hand . Oh god it's a dream, he already dream cheating, dang. Naruto is so evil, blasting kyu's chakra at her XD. Lulz anko's date, kind of a waste, since she is hot, but hey, she prob likes being in control. Oh god, shino's bugs over stuffed themselves on Naruto's chakra hahaa. Oh god, the clone punched him so hard it dispelled kyhahaa. Hina's chakra control exercise rocks hahaa. Awww I figured it wasn't ino since it wasn't shown hina and ino talkin. But I kept hoping it was and hina would walk through the door and join in xD.
8/10/2014 c5 Rickjames196
Phew kyu got him covered so he dun get his hoes preggers XD. Hahah friggin voyeurs . Pretty hot, wish you would have continued this.
8/8/2014 c4 Rickjames196
Hina is a girl though, and I don't see Naruto giving up his uzumaki name, specially when he finds out it wasn't just a random name. Which means hina wouldn't be clan head. She'd be an uzumaki. Tsunade is so mean XD. Gonna have him ask shino about bees. Lulz tsunade is evil, trynna pervify Naruto. Awww hina made him cry. Jeez hina is such a psycho, king of my soul? Not even sakura XD. Omfg Naruto deaged? He was already 2 young in the head hahaha . Friggin kyu ruined the moment. Tsunade is so mean. What if Naruto uses tajuu kagebushin? She'd never stop cumming.
8/8/2014 c3 Rickjames196
Hhaha hina hates hospitals. Hhaha kurenai sounds like anko. Hhaah friggin jiro trynna get hina fat. Hhaah hina is a cock tease. Lulz Naruto's thought process. ahaha hina doin the worm. Oh god gonna go to shino for the bee's tAlk AHAHA.
8/8/2014 c2 Rickjames196
PSh hina didn't hug him, he hugged her. Holy shit shizune is a bad ass hhaha. I like that she isn't mousy, she is the hokage's assistant, that should be like being the vice president. She never gets much of a role in most fics. Haha Naruto was being a good boy. Lulz shizune sounds like mad tsunade. Tsu-chan been rubbing off on her. Bwhaha stickin you head in a corpse for a minute... nasty. Lulz tsu-chan is such a slug. Lulz Garden of the sands. smut smut smut smut
8/8/2014 c1 Rickjames196
Aww kyu ruin hina, she coulda had a cool ass side bloodline. Oh god, she gets bitchy when Naruto is out of town? How did she hide it for 3 years . Poor Naruto though she only really fell for him cuz kyu's chakra makes her crazy. Awww she fainted . I wonder if that's what hina really goes through XD. lulz glurkle, sounds nasty.
8/7/2014 c13 Alex
Not gunna lie i had a boner the whole time reading that if only my girl friend would let me do that to her
8/3/2014 c8 kentucky
i had to read this over 2 times because it was so awesome
8/2/2014 c5 kentucky
i love the person who writes this.
8/2/2014 c3 kentucky
this chapter is fantastic i wish the person who writes this never stopes writing
7/24/2014 c1 Isaiah0131
I really like the story but it doesn't seem you are coming back for it but if still look that the review for new comments please tell us if your done with fan fiction or you have a new account
7/13/2014 c1 Guest
Man even hinata hates sakura
649 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »