for Hinata's Problem

12/30/2013 c14 NARUHINA
12/29/2013 c14 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up update soon
12/19/2013 c14 LeDekuMon
Hey hey hey!
Just wanted to say I've been enjoying this fic a lot, both the lemon and non-lemon parts, you manage to do both together without going too overboard with either :D Aside from that, just wanted to say I'm waiting for the next chapter now ;) cliffhanger hopefully won't drive me too crazy before then! haha, good luck with continuing the story!
12/17/2013 c12 Guest
Besides, it's nice having a girlfriend who gets horny just being near you. Makes her that much more energetic when you do the nasty.
12/7/2013 c14 9Albert da Snake
12/7/2013 c13 Albert da Snake
Awesome! Fucking Awesome! You Sir are a fucking GENIUS ! You hear me, a genius, I say!
12/7/2013 c12 Albert da Snake
Nice plot twist I have to say I never thought of that happening. So she was basically an animal or a female animal in heat. WoW!
12/7/2013 c10 Albert da Snake
Nicely done! Awesome chapter too! Keep up comin!
12/7/2013 c8 Albert da Snake
Awesome makeup sex! I have to say you are very creative about this. I hope there is more in the next chapter!
12/7/2013 c7 Albert da Snake
Okay now theis good really good! You saved your story! Hurray!
12/7/2013 c6 Albert da Snake
Naruto is really a jerk here! But the fact remains that he is a lonely idiot without a sense of social mind.
But still annoying what he did to Hinata though!
12/7/2013 c5 Albert da Snake
Perfect LEMON! You are a fellow pervert in the arts of perversion and smutty! I salute you for this incredible chapter and lemon. Plus I hope this will finally stop him from even looking at the thing the call a girl(Sakura!).
Anyways the lemon is perfect as Naruto is a virgin or was in this case, the time was good. Hinata is now Naruto's wife in everything but name!
12/7/2013 c4 Albert da Snake
I actually applaud you for your writing. However, I think that Tsunade is having way to much fun with the suffering of Naruto and Hinata.
12/7/2013 c3 Albert da Snake
This is funny as hell! Hinata is going to die happy. Or she is going to die high lol!
I cant wait for the next chapter! Awesome Chapter!
12/7/2013 c1 Albert da Snake
I love this story! I can totally see that as the real reason why poor Hinata faints when she is so close to her crush!
Keep it up man and I suggest you add the Seako case too.
613 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »