for Hinata's Problem

10/31/2014 c14 Guest
I hope for another update soon I really have enjoyed the story so far
10/20/2014 c14 2Stella Imber
pleeeese finisssssh i loveee it!11111
10/10/2014 c14 Guest
What's taking so long
9/22/2014 c14 1Chevymaster420
Hey when you gonna do the next chapter really love the story. great plot and totally different them most NaruHina stories. I like reading things that are different than normal so yea great story
9/20/2014 c14 ben
U better make another chapter!
9/19/2014 c14 jovano.camacho
release next chapter can't wait
8/31/2014 c14 g
dude next chapter
8/31/2014 c5 7Noctus Of The Thousand Blades
oooookay, apparently you took the old adage, Its always the quiet ones, to a level I have yet to see in fanfiction or reality before today. and my ex was a stone cold masochist who almost went to the level of Guro in the past. in public though she could have given hinata a challenge in the shy category. yet you managed to completely blow that image away, thanks for that by the way, my ex still gives me nightmares about some of the things she wanted me to do to her. for the record I am in no way, shape and or form a sadist, I am a normal guy with a healthy respect for women and was raised to be a gentleman. so you can imagine the issues I had with some of ex's requests... anyways I got off topic.

I enjoyed the chapter and am looking forwards to how the next ones turn out. but I am not looking forward to hitting the end of the currently published chapters, because itll leave me craving more yet forced to wait, I hate waiting.
8/30/2014 c14 Guest
Hurry up and post d next chapter
8/28/2014 c4 g
dude wtf leave sasuke-teme alone ok he awesome he the second yin six paths naruto the secod yang bitch
8/18/2014 c3 Guest
Why are you so evil! I love it!
8/10/2014 c6 Rickjames196
Wish you woulda given a lil story bout how he got with ino before hand . Oh god it's a dream, he already dream cheating, dang. Naruto is so evil, blasting kyu's chakra at her XD. Lulz anko's date, kind of a waste, since she is hot, but hey, she prob likes being in control. Oh god, shino's bugs over stuffed themselves on Naruto's chakra hahaa. Oh god, the clone punched him so hard it dispelled kyhahaa. Hina's chakra control exercise rocks hahaa. Awww I figured it wasn't ino since it wasn't shown hina and ino talkin. But I kept hoping it was and hina would walk through the door and join in xD.
8/10/2014 c5 Rickjames196
Phew kyu got him covered so he dun get his hoes preggers XD. Hahah friggin voyeurs . Pretty hot, wish you would have continued this.
8/8/2014 c4 Rickjames196
Hina is a girl though, and I don't see Naruto giving up his uzumaki name, specially when he finds out it wasn't just a random name. Which means hina wouldn't be clan head. She'd be an uzumaki. Tsunade is so mean XD. Gonna have him ask shino about bees. Lulz tsunade is evil, trynna pervify Naruto. Awww hina made him cry. Jeez hina is such a psycho, king of my soul? Not even sakura XD. Omfg Naruto deaged? He was already 2 young in the head hahaha . Friggin kyu ruined the moment. Tsunade is so mean. What if Naruto uses tajuu kagebushin? She'd never stop cumming.
8/8/2014 c3 Rickjames196
Hhaha hina hates hospitals. Hhaha kurenai sounds like anko. Hhaah friggin jiro trynna get hina fat. Hhaah hina is a cock tease. Lulz Naruto's thought process. ahaha hina doin the worm. Oh god gonna go to shino for the bee's tAlk AHAHA.
657 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »