for Hinata's Problem

11/23/2014 c13 Ibskib
I'm pretty sure that actually penetrating the cervix is biologically impossible, instead of just bumping against it, and penetrating into the womb just sounds creepy to be honest.
11/16/2014 c14 Guest
I never review anything on here,but this is 1 best stories iv read on here as well you can't keep us in suspense like that come on lol male some more chapters plz
10/31/2014 c14 Guest
I hope for another update soon I really have enjoyed the story so far
10/20/2014 c14 2Stella Imber
pleeeese finisssssh i loveee it!11111
10/10/2014 c14 Guest
What's taking so long
9/22/2014 c14 1Chevymaster420
Hey when you gonna do the next chapter really love the story. great plot and totally different them most NaruHina stories. I like reading things that are different than normal so yea great story
9/20/2014 c14 ben
U better make another chapter!
9/19/2014 c14 jovano.camacho
release next chapter can't wait
8/31/2014 c14 g
dude next chapter
8/31/2014 c5 7Noctus Of The Thousand Blades
oooookay, apparently you took the old adage, Its always the quiet ones, to a level I have yet to see in fanfiction or reality before today. and my ex was a stone cold masochist who almost went to the level of Guro in the past. in public though she could have given hinata a challenge in the shy category. yet you managed to completely blow that image away, thanks for that by the way, my ex still gives me nightmares about some of the things she wanted me to do to her. for the record I am in no way, shape and or form a sadist, I am a normal guy with a healthy respect for women and was raised to be a gentleman. so you can imagine the issues I had with some of ex's requests... anyways I got off topic.

I enjoyed the chapter and am looking forwards to how the next ones turn out. but I am not looking forward to hitting the end of the currently published chapters, because itll leave me craving more yet forced to wait, I hate waiting.
8/30/2014 c14 Guest
Hurry up and post d next chapter
8/28/2014 c4 g
dude wtf leave sasuke-teme alone ok he awesome he the second yin six paths naruto the secod yang bitch
8/18/2014 c3 Guest
Why are you so evil! I love it!
8/10/2014 c6 Rickjames196
Wish you woulda given a lil story bout how he got with ino before hand . Oh god it's a dream, he already dream cheating, dang. Naruto is so evil, blasting kyu's chakra at her XD. Lulz anko's date, kind of a waste, since she is hot, but hey, she prob likes being in control. Oh god, shino's bugs over stuffed themselves on Naruto's chakra hahaa. Oh god, the clone punched him so hard it dispelled kyhahaa. Hina's chakra control exercise rocks hahaa. Awww I figured it wasn't ino since it wasn't shown hina and ino talkin. But I kept hoping it was and hina would walk through the door and join in xD.
8/10/2014 c5 Rickjames196
Phew kyu got him covered so he dun get his hoes preggers XD. Hahah friggin voyeurs . Pretty hot, wish you would have continued this.
659 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »