for Light Surrounding You

11/12/2014 c24 13umbrella0326
What a wonderful, passionate story. It must've been agonizing you to take their relationship sooooo slowly - but it was worth it.

Truly a magnificent read. And I didn't even read the first two stories - yet! I plan to now.

And don't worry - I could follow this third story pretty well. Well done, SunMonTue!
6/11/2014 c24 BellaTocchio
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY! Update!
I'll re re read all this series agains!
I love this fic!
You are a great writer!
6/10/2014 c24 StrainAsylum
I love this :) Very sad that this is the epilogue...I'd like to see them progress to being a true couple...(regardless of smut; that's not where I'm going with that).
6/10/2014 c24 nessyschu
Aww, yay! What a sweet ending. I'm going to miss this fic. Thanks for sharing it with us!
6/10/2014 c24 ShallICompareThee
Aw, I'm glad they found their balance in the start of their college life. I liked seeing Kurt all stressed out about *perfecly* organizing his new room and it was fun imagining him give orders to Burt and Terence, poor things! XD Seeing Terence as part of the Hummel clan was also good and made me feel happy for him, also because his siblings seemed to open up to him.
Ooooh, Dave's got himself a sweet semi-dependent apartment, I like that! XD Just the right amout of privacy to.. study. And do other stuff. XP
I'm happy he got to stay with his siblings and meet his new sister and help his parents with them. Dave-the-family-man is completely adorable and I'm a bit sad to see him go.
Thank you so much for this fic and I'm so glad I got to read it!
6/9/2014 c24 jenmstar
I'm so happy to see this fic wrapped up. It was such a well thought out series and while I'm very sad to see it end, I'm also thrilled to have it done so well. I always adore your fics and love seeing more from you, no matter what fic or series.
6/9/2014 c24 2DarkestAngel13
Please keep writing! There's not nearly enough karofsky in good fanfiction out there!
Great job with this one- loved it!
6/9/2014 c24 21Hiron Otsuki
Aw, I can't believe it's over. I really, really loved this series. It made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me remember why I'm boycotting Glee (until Dave comes back), and it's just such a joyful, well written series that leads to the great conclusion that is 'Light Surrounding You'.
6/9/2014 c24 xDarklightx
I really like it.
6/5/2014 c23 StrainAsylum
Yes. So very glad. This is really great-
6/4/2014 c16 StrainAsylum
So very sweet ;)...
6/1/2014 c23 1bella526
This update was wonderful! Your past year sounds crazy busy and stressful, so I wish you all the peace and relaxation in the world! :)
5/27/2014 c23 Sarahamanda Klaine
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
5/26/2014 c23 ShallICompareThee
Yes, we're all glad you didn't go all GRRM on Terence, thank you. XD
I liked this last chapter and its feeling of closure, I liked finding out about all the little developments in the group of friends and in the plot. Terence's family are all horrible and I'm glad you chose to let him survive the attack, because this way he was able to send them a big (and deserved) fuck you and go on with his life. If he'd died they would have tried to forget his sexuality or would have done worse, badmouthing him even in death and that would have been an extremely disappointing thought. So. I'm glad Terence gets to receive support from peolpe who actually care about him and to go on living.
Yay, Kurt and Dave are going to the same college! *_* And Dave gets to stay close to the twins and the baby! I'm happy for that, family seems to be a defining factor for this Dave and I'm glad he gets to keep it.
I plan on reading the story again from chapter one, after the epilogue is posted, because I'm sure I'll enjoy these last chapters even more. _ It wasn't hard to get back in the middle of the action, though.
Thank you for updating!
5/26/2014 c23 nessyschu
I'm very glad you didn't kill Terence off! This has been a great story, and I'm sad that it's basically over, but I'm glad the ending is awesome. :) Great chapter!
246 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »