for Dead Rising: Case Greene

9/23/2014 c10 DaOneInDaCorner520
Well, I'll definitely look forward to the rewrite then, I'm positive it'll be great. Hopefully you'll be able to get the first chapter out soon.
8/30/2014 c1 DaOneInDaCorner520
Egh, saw that I'd reviewed all but this chapter, realized that you were at twenty-four reviews, and thought to myself that I should just bring it up to a nice and comfortable twenty-five. So I did.
8/30/2014 c9 DaOneInDaCorner520
Chuck is becoming far to desensitized to the slaughtering. And the one liners are a tad concerning. I love it!
8/30/2014 c8 DaOneInDaCorner520
It wasn't bad, but it seemed unnecessary to add in the OC's.
8/30/2014 c7 DaOneInDaCorner520
Damn, not awaiting the scene with Cliff Hudson. It reminds me to much of Chuck going insane in OTR, though both are as heart breaking in their own right. Here's hoping you haven't killed off his granddaughter.
8/30/2014 c6 DaOneInDaCorner520
In answer as to how Frank could possibly survive all those events, just remember this.

He had lots and lots of orange juice.
8/30/2014 c5 DaOneInDaCorner520
Even though it's the same thing that happened in Off The Record, with Chuck disappearing after the fight, here's hoping we get to see a bit more of Frank.
8/30/2014 c4 DaOneInDaCorner520
Chuck always was my favorite character of the DR series. Hm, hopefully he'll get with Jessie, always felt sad she died.
8/30/2014 c3 DaOneInDaCorner520
Was hoping for a Lazer Sword, but I suppose the Nail Bat will work just as well.
8/30/2014 c2 DaOneInDaCorner520
Hmm, at least we know why the scrapped characters weren't in Dead Rising 2.
7/18/2014 c5 1Exodus758
Very nice chapter and story overall so far! Have to say that I did not expect for Frank to be a psychopath in the story, so that was a nice little twist!
5/11/2014 c2 26Meowth's Toon Dragon
...Ok, I'll admit it...

THIS is pretty good.
4/29/2014 c9 4Harbingers of NEVEC
Absolutely enjoyed this chapter and all the others it been awhile since I reviewed been busy withe last weeks of school crunch time
3/16/2014 c4 Harbingers of NEVEC
Awesome story metal my apologizes for not being able to review been working on school and working up a new schedule for deadliest warrior .
This is a very awesome story line butt will those survivors mentioned at the end of each chapter participate in the story or are they just FYIs.
3/16/2014 c3 8Cloud Link Zero
I seriously, SERIOUSLY, hope that you don't put Frank in this as a Psycho battle to mirror Off the Record's one.
26 Page 1 2 Next »