for Thyme and Thyme Again

11/16/2019 c23 Guest
I don't cry a lot but this story was phenomenal! I laughed and cried nearly every chapter I spent like four months reading this because I didn't want it to end and now it has I wanted to thank you for writing it. I hope you ould consider continuing it soon.
7/5/2014 c23 8narrazione
I totally get why you're starting over, and I'm excited for version 2!
2/2/2014 c1 11Clover80
This is an amazing story. I haven't cried reading a fanfic in quite a while. Just beautiful and real and raw emotion, I love it.
11/3/2013 c22 22RoseMaple
Sniff. Sniff. Cato-Thyme time!
Wow, that was just so perfect. I'm crying now! I loved every word of that :)
Keep updating, dude. You make me happy.
7/5/2013 c21 7VixenOfMeiraz
Aww... Sweet ending... I love it! You know I was totally expecting for Cato to die, Thyme to fall into depression, etc.
5/8/2013 c21 1Forget-To-Breathe
I absolutely loved it!
5/5/2013 c21 3C.B. Weasley
I absolutely loved the chapter! It was awesome! You are so amazing!
xoxo C. B. Weasley
5/5/2013 c21 22RoseMaple
'Cato Steele to be your lawfully wedded husband, to be your lawfully wedded husband'
You repeated that phrase.

Oh it was just SOOOO lovely! They're finally married! I couldn't be happier... *sniff* *sniff*
I love how Thyme is fed up with all the wedding arrangements. That's really realistic. And I also love her father. Wow, that man rocks. I especially love his last line.

Amazing chapter! Update soon, really, really soon!
5/4/2013 c21 26kittenxxkisses
You've managed to give Thyme, an OC, such incredible depth and character (she doesn't feel two-dimension or Sueish at all) and for that, I applaud you.

The wedding was beautiful, and I loved how she had a ribbon tied around her neck instead of a necklace. I'm doing that, from now on. It's an awesome idea :D

Arion's attitude was just, uh, fantastic! I love how he didn't even change his mind for Thyme; he just tolerated Cato for her. It's a very realistic portrayal.

I cried for Clove, too. Oh Clove, why?! :(

I can't wait to see where this goes, but one question...isn't Thyme still pregnant? So how was she wearing a corset? Unless my brain is all foggy and she's already had her baby...

kat xx
3/30/2013 c20 1Forget-To-Breathe
Awwww this chapter was so sweet :)
3/25/2013 c1 I-Beg-To-Differ
I love it.
3/20/2013 c16 21pretty-little-gymnast
Wow,amazing story. Clove's death was perfectly heartbreaking.
3/2/2013 c20 3C.B. Weasley
Wonderful chapter! Absolutely beautiful! I love it!
3/1/2013 c20 HermioneandMarcus
3/1/2013 c20 22RoseMaple
*Sniff* *Sniff* *Sniff* *Bursts into a flood of tears* OH MY GOD! That... Was... So... *sniff* *sniff*... AMAZING! I seriously feel like crying because the moment I have waited for since the bloody Games began finally arrived and it's even more perfect than I thought it would be. I loved how Thyme wasn't dressed to kill to meet Cato and that she was dishevelled and all. That just makes it cuter and I am SO HAPPY. I'm quickly typing this review so I can go back and reread this sweet chapter. Wow, it was just so... so... so... so... PERFECT. At first, when I found out about Julia, I thought you were going to be all evil and leave it at her birth with Thyme not going to meet Cato. And then when Andy came, my heart sank since my suspicions had come true! You are so evil. But then Thmye's mother came and I did a little victory dance cause YAY! SHE WAS GOING! WOOHOO! And so she made a run for it and got there. I nearly had another heart attack when Cato was too busy with his mother and I was just like, "GOOD LORD, WILL THEY NEVER MEET IN THIS BLOODY CHAPTER?" Well, thank High Heavens that he finally saw her and it was all SO CUTE. *Sniff* *Sniff*
Soooooo... I hope you update again soon since I am ever so eager to know what happens next. Plus, now that they're back together, there has to be lots of cute scenes. And I have this suspicion that the rebellion is going to happen soon too. Oh, so exciting! Update soon
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »