FanFiction.Net
for A Self Defense Lesson

12/16/2015 c1 Guest
Hope you will put up the sequel even though you haven't posted anything in 3 years! Looking forward to it :)
6/9/2012 c1 Guest
Another one...when are they gunna get together!
6/9/2012 c1 Guest
Another one...when are they gunna get together!
4/5/2012 c1 SuzQQ
Loved this! So glad to see this! I hope that you actually start having some Puckleberry romance, too when you post your nest installment! Looking forward to more. Thanks!
4/5/2012 c1 EALRunaway
When I saw this pop up in my email, I totally would have thrown my fist in the air and screamed YAY! If not for the fact that my sister is asleep in the room across from mine and she would be extremely grumpy if I did. :P I did, however, quickly click while jumping up and down from excitement like a little school girl. :P This was totally awesome, finally getting to see Rachel beat him up. Thank you so much for writing this! I was laughing the entire time I was reading.

And when I mentioned that I would like to hear the story of Rachel in military school, I didn't actually mean an entire story. :P I just thought maybe a short conversation between the 3 of them with Santana asking about her time in military school.