for A Lotus for Severus

11/27/2020 c26 12excessivelyperky
Excellent chapter, and you bring up a lot of good points. And better have plenty of food at that round table if Ron is there!

Seriously, I really hope you update this story; its very good and I know you have more planned for this.
7/22/2020 c25 excessivelyperky
The light finally dawns for Hermione, here's hoping the other two are listening. (funny how she talks about being mindraped, how ironic given what she did to her parents).

But Ron is a chess player, and he knows about sacrifices. He reacted the way a friend should, but I suspect that later on, he'll think about it a bit. And be frightened by how much he understands.
10/7/2019 c1 rica
Amei vc ter atualizado mas tem como atualizar essa também... fica com Deus e muita inspiração pra ti...e boa sorte na qualificação
8/19/2019 c26 MionePadfootLover
I adore this story. I really hope you continue it.
6/30/2019 c24 excessivelyperky
It's 'Cho' not "Choo" but I'm sure you know that already.

I loved the way Padma played Hermione, though, and with only the truth, too!
4/17/2019 c23 excessivelyperky
Well, Minerva is right in one way-Slytherin is really big on Drama (though so are Gryffindors, but it's *good* when they are, right?).

But I do love Filius helping with damage control, and the way that Padma is working both Morag and her twin to make life just a trifle easier for her-and for Parvati, too. Padma is looking out for her position in Gryffindor, too. if Parvati only thought about it for a bit (but then, she wouldn't be a Gryffindor if Padma didn't have to draw it out for her).

Nice that Filius is looking after at least one of his Ravenclaws.
11/27/2018 c26 Guest
Wonderful story, incredibly captivating. You have given the characters such depth! I love the intrigue and find myself holding my breath with each 'turn of the page'. I've always hated how Dumbledore treated everyone especially Severus, Tom, and Harry. The entire war should be laid at his feet in my opinion. Sorry, my rant not yours. I do hope you will continue this story! I love your Dark Veela one as well. You're a very talented writer and I look forward to more of your stories!
9/5/2018 c22 excessivelyperky
I love how Draco, Pansy and Theo set up the scenario that would allow Padma to leave the Slytherin Common Room with some kind of reputation left; and yes, Occlumency is definitely the order of the day.

And I don't blame Snape for wanting to strangle them all. Snicker.
9/1/2018 c21 excessivelyperky
Yes, Draco is out of character-he hasn't sneered once.

And I liked how Snape and Flitwick played defense against Dumbledore, too.
7/28/2018 c20 excessivelyperky
Excellent idea for Padma to make relationships in Ravenclaw stronger-that's the one house where people don't normally stick together; and that Flitwick is finally realizing that there are two madmen out there, not just one.
4/2/2018 c26 Guest
I love your story so far I hope you continue writing it. I esp love the fact that you also recognize dumbledore as being manipulative and not some powerful genius. Keep up the awesome story!

3 Anit
2/4/2018 c19 excessivelyperky
Delightful! But Minerva and Filius need to be careful, or Dumbledore might have more than an Obliviate in mind for them-he so dislikes his tools having minds of their own.
1/29/2018 c26 27Yuuki no Yuki
Hmmm, a round table? But 13, that's a tall order...we have Padma and the Slytherin trio. If she got the Goldern trio to join they'd be up to 7. Managing to convince Snape, Flitwick and Minerva would bring them up to 10...but that's still 3 short.
I suppose Parvati's an option, although she hasn't really focused enough in the story for me to see that.
We're at 4 Slytherins, 4 Gryffindors, and 2 Ravenclaws. If they could swing some Hufflepuffs; maybe Pamona?
Or maybe throw in more Gryfs to convince Harry to come? Neville and/or Ginny?

Idk. But I like it. If this happens though, could one of the Slytherins please mention that Merlin came from their house?

As a Slytherin I am very happy with the portrayal you've chosen. Although I disagree with some of it (i.e. not all Slytherins are followers.) Regardless, I hope you manage to turn at least some of those stubborn Gryfs heads.
After all, ambition is not inherently evil. It's what led to a Slytherin creating the Wolfsbane potion. What led Merlin to Arthur. Etc. There are plenty of decent Slytherins, Tonks' mom, for one. Dorea Potter nee Black, Harry's paternal grandmother, for another.
But I'ma get off my pedastool now, to say this is a lovely fic, and I'm excited to see where it goes.
12/11/2017 c18 12excessivelyperky
Nice to see Minerva *thinking* about what's really going on, instead of being Dumbledore's hand puppet. But that won't last long if she asks Albus some searching questions-she'll be offered the *special* sherbet lemons and become his Loyal Apprentice once again.

I wonder if she was ever told about the werewolf incident? Or she's been Obliviated too many times? She certainly doesn't seem to recall it, or anything like it.
12/11/2017 c17 excessivelyperky
Short, but good. Padma should arrange a study session with all her dorm mates, and have some good food and drink at it, too. Bonding experiences are a good thing, and if it's couched as study, then most any Ravenclaw wouldn't mind too much.

Snape does appreciate being clued in, though, and offered this warning in exchange. Padma should pay attention to it.
876 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »