for Alan and the Rainow Colored Egg

12/10/2017 c1 128lederra
This was cute and I enjoyed it. It made me smile.
8/3/2016 c1 5The rising dawn 133
Alan is so adorable
7/16/2013 c1 12beadbird
Oh my gosh, this story is absolutely adorable! You've got the characters so real you can almost hear them talking and laughing. I love the way Alan had his fun and shared with the other children. Thanks for sharing! Even Mr. Sunshine, the "real" Easter bunny (to my grandkids, at least!) likes this story! ;-)
5/5/2013 c1 1Sliverblade
This story was really sweet. I like it.
4/11/2013 c1 hh
quetssagcvbch
4/12/2012 c1 MJ
This is a really sweet story which brought a smile to my face :-)
4/7/2012 c1 Laesk
a brillent story, it shows so much of what Easter is about.

4/6/2012 c1 83sammygirl1963
Fantastic onshot. I love the fact that Allie is so innocent and only concerned about having fun, and also the fact that he was worried about the children who didn't get to hunt. What an awesome Kid!
4/6/2012 c1 57ladyoftheknightley
Oh, this was an absolutely lovely little story! Ickle Alan is adorable - and so cute, giving away his prize. Hope the Easter bunny does come for him after all :) Just one thing - there's a slight typo in the title - you're missing a 'b', nothing major but I thought I'd point it out!
4/6/2012 c1 50thunderbird5
Awe. Its so cute. Brings back memorys. we had a white kain hunt at our school for a while. The bigger kids would always want to read all the letters we found and would push those in lower grades away to claim it. I remember sharing my sweets with another girl because someone took more than what they were to take. How i miss those days.
4/6/2012 c1 72JOTRACY123
now that was really good, you had me feeling sorry for poor Alan there lol. nice job xx
4/5/2012 c1 Monkey babe
Awwwww! This story was the sweetest thing! You did a great job!
4/5/2012 c1 72criminally charmed
Oh, that was so sweet. Thanks for sharing.