for A Dream Come True

9/24/2015 c1 enchantella
This was great, I absolutely love Bamon… it's one of my many ships! I have a feeling that you based this off of the books not the tv show which is ok, but I really want to read the books. I have seen the show and you did wonderful on the one shot! :)
4/13/2012 c1 Dai-Light
This was really good :) so sweet! have you thought about continuing and making more chapters for it? you should i love it :D
4/11/2012 c1 19Lula9167
I loved it! I'm so glad that you posted it. I knew it would be a good one. I really liked how Damon tried to wake her up. What can I say... I love reading Bamon.
4/6/2012 c1 5David Fishwick
Cool and thanks for writing.
4/6/2012 c1 7tItAnIUm AprIl
I'm sort of relieved that its posted finally:)

And see its awesome. I'm not going to write anything else, just one thing, next time don't be doubtful about your abilities. The way you wrote how Bonnie is feeling, it totally fits to her character. And the part where Damon realizes that he loves her too, that was my favorite. Well done baby:)
4/6/2012 c1 8PrincessAkiraaa
Awww, this was so sweet!

you should do more
4/6/2012 c1 30hopelessdream2005
This was very intense and beautiful! You did a wonderful job, and I found that my heart was even racing as I read the part when he was trying to wake her up. The desperation that he showed even as he tried to sort out his true feelings, showed just how much he cared even if he didn't know it.

Definitely going to have a hard time choosing since I have not been disappointed yet by the entries that have been posted