FanFiction.Net
for Easter Eggman

5/25 c1 196Angry9guy
lol
6/9/2021 c1 Loudkilla
Lincoln Loud has really evil sisters and worst parents. He should never ever ever forgive any of them because they are evil like Aku. Your story should have lucy using the devil to plot destroying Lincoln Loud and he has to stop her...for good!
6/9/2021 c1 Loudkilla
I hate lucy so have Lincoln Loud kick her out of his life forever please

I really really hate lynn because she made her whole family think Lincoln Loud is bad luck...AND THEY BELIEVED HER! ! She also bullies Lincoln Loud and hates him. I think she should be put into an insane asylum...FOREVER!

lynn is the absolute worst character ever made
6/9/2021 c1 Loudkilla
Lincoln Loud's sisters are the worst...don't you agree
5/12/2021 c1 Loudkilla
Here are some reasons why Lincoln Loud hates his sisters and lucy should be forgotten in rotten apple

1 they meddle ALL THE TIME IN HIS LIFE

2 NO SUCH LUCK... nuff said

3 lucy made him miss his Ace savvy convention... for reading MLP! ! ! And she always scares him and will give him a heart attack because she does not care about him and wants him to die to sacrifice him to the Devil... aka SATAN

4 they abuse him (watch No Such Luck...or better yet don't because you will want to kill them! !)

5 no one likes what he likes. How inconsiderate! !

6 If they beat him up they're going to try to kill him because they hate him

7 no such luck...nuff said

I hope this convinces you to realize that the Loud house sisters are terrible evil people and lucy should be forgotten about forever and no one cares if she pretends to be depression...when everyone else knows she just wants to sacrifice Lincoln Loud to the Devil!
5/11/2021 c1 Loudkilla
Remember Lincoln Loud does not love his sisters because they are evil so rotten apple is about him forgetting them forever and making them pay for their crimes okay

Don't do what everyone else is doing and make Lincoln Loud forgive his evil abusers! ! ! ! ! !
lucy IS EVIL

LOUD SISTERS ARE EVIL

NO FORGIVENESS

DONT BE CLICHE AND MAKE LINCOLN LOUD FORGIVE THEM FOR THERE EVIL ABUSE
Did you get my review

Lincoln Loud has evil sisters who should not be forgiven so rotten apple needs Lincoln Loud to kick his sisters out for good and even forget their names their faces and their voices! ! !
5/11/2021 c1 Loudkilla
You are writing the fanfiction Rotten apple rainbow eye

You should NOT! force Lincoln Loud forgive lucy or any of those rotten rotten sisters

He should FORSAKE THEM 1000%

Syngenphobia screwed up because Lincoln Loud was written to not kick out and hate forever his evil sisters but you have the power to change things and make things write

Those pictures of lucy are terrible too! WHO CARES ABOUT lucy! Brother abuser!
7/9/2012 c1 guest
lol his good side is uranium bombs and holocausts
4/9/2012 c1 Athmus
gigglesnort
4/9/2012 c1 5Yuli Ban
Short, but absolutely funny. I've seen advert!fics before but this one takes the cake by far. You're not the first to use the Easter Eggman idea though. I do think you're just the first to put it in fanfic form.
4/6/2012 c1 1Breaking Those Promises
XD This is so awesome! Very funny.
4/6/2012 c1 6PeachFan900
I want an Easter Eggman... Lol. XD This story was sooo funny I was laughing the whole time! :D I needed a good laugh like this. Nice job!
4/6/2012 c1 2Proud Degrassian