for A city by Any Other Name would be GREAT

6/10/2012 c1 99Whisperwill
HA! So funny!

I love the way Aang has all the greatest names (in his own mind) while he's busy telling Zuko how bad the Fire Prince's suggestions are.

And yes, it WOULD be Mei who came up with the only logical name.

Except for all the grammar errors, this was a great story! Love your avatar (pun intended), by the way.
4/17/2012 c1 81JackieStarSister
This is amusing, and fairly realistic too. :)
4/7/2012 c1 7Mod Soul
Haha, great story =D It really was a fun read. =D

I personally don't mind Republic City that much, as it simply is that: A city for all the nations (republics) people, independent from what the different rulers (Fire Lord, Earth King,...) say.

Besides as one of the other Reviewers suggested: Mai City would have been an awfully great pun...(Btw: In the last paragraph you changed the spelling from Mai to Mei)

Good work and I will review your other stuff as well one day, I haven't forgotten that! XD
4/6/2012 c1 23AnnaAza
Ah. That's why. Because you don't want to disagree with the girlfriend with the knives. Man, I hope that's how it happened. Why didn't they go to Sokka for this?
4/6/2012 c1 15CaptainFlye
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

'nuff said.
4/6/2012 c1 10This is where my name would go
I agree. This must be how it happened. Great job!
4/6/2012 c1 8Mommy Bear
Haa Haa Haa. My vote would have been Appa City. Your right Republic City is just to drab. Loved the story, made my day. More please. At least she didn't name it Mai City.
4/6/2012 c1 4annoyingsister
LOL!

Zuko isn't good at the naming thing. LOL!

The names Aang came up with was funny. Though I'll have to say that 'Appa' was kind of cool. (better then Air-ville) I like how they both didn't like 'Republic City'. That was great.
4/6/2012 c1 42AuthorSwimmerPoet
I tried to decide if it was appropriate for me to comment on this since I did technically help come up with the idea for this, but I decided I liked it too much for that to matter, and here I am reviewing it. :)

I think this is an adorable story and an adorable idea, and I really hate the name Republic City so I love the idea that this is the way they ended up with such a lame name for their city.

If it were me, I definitely would have named the city after Appa ;)