for perfect two

Aww so cute ! :D
6/18/2012 c12 grayhippo
Nicely done :D
6/16/2012 c11 grayhippo
:O looks like there might be a bit of drama between the happy couple. I wish I could tell Ga Eul to calm down a bit I mean she was with a guy and they didn't do anything plus Yi Jung isn't the type to cheat. Nice chapter and I like the name you decided to give her. Always happy to help.
6/16/2012 c11 winnie78
Great chapter Super excited for the next chapter, can't wait to read more D
6/15/2012 c10 winnie78
Great story!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful times I had reading this

I think Tae Suk will fall in love to Ga Eul ...Oh Yi Jung might have some competition in the future... can't wait to read more :-)
6/14/2012 c10 grayhippo
Hahaha, nice. I'm loving this
6/13/2012 c9 grayhippo
Nicely done. It sounds like the Lee family might cause trouble and Yi Jung might have some competition in the future.
6/13/2012 c9 winnie78
I look forward to reading more.
6/9/2012 c8 grayhippo
Your chapters are mostly well done. I look forward to reading more.
6/9/2012 c8 Kim Sang-Roll
Just now I found this amazing fic... it's awesome. the plot of this fic is really interesting.. and the way you're describing the situation is also amazing..

You're a good writer!.. I really wanna know what's Ga Eul gonna say..hehehehe.. Thanks very much to write this fic!..

I like it!
6/8/2012 c8 cookiebee
ohhh gahhh! You're chapter's need to be longer. I'm experiencing SoEul withdrawal and it isn't good! IT ISN'T GOOD! WHY DOES THIS COUPLE HAVE TO BE SO ADDICTING!

anyways. I find it extremely naughty of Yi Jeong to tell Ga Eul what he was thinking everytime he kisses her, but at least he was being honest.

Also, I'm extremely happy for the addition of Jae Kyung, I have read a lot of Jae Kyung/Woo Bin or Jae Kyung/Ji Hoo fics, and even though I love Jae Kyung/Woo Bin more, use Jae Kyung to the max! She is basically an empty canvas that you can put anything on, so take advantage of that!

Thirdly, UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER HIS SUDDEN QUESTION TO SLEEP IN THE ROOM WITH WITH HER. I really want to know what is going on through Ga Eul's mind when he said that. Teehee.

Hope this was a good review, or even more than you expected!
5/20/2012 c6 1Musiclover24
Make more! Its sooo cute!
5/4/2012 c5 4meiqi89
awesome! i can imagine Jan Di's expression when she finds out that Ga Eul is dating Yi Jung,LOL..

please continue.. hehe.. =)
4/29/2012 c3 1Musiclover24
I love it! Make more plz!
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13