FanFiction.Net
for Shinobi Times

2/10/2017 c1 Hitomi-nya
That fic seem interesting please continue it
4/12/2015 c1 belladu57
Very good
2/3/2014 c1 2Ermilus
Goood story but u stopped bastard! Upddate
7/14/2013 c1 BehbaLovesTea
This was positively wonderful! Please update soon! :)
3/29/2013 c1 Guest
Update please
1/3/2013 c1 2luversblues
I love this plot too! I hope this will be more then a 2 shot tho! I love how the younger sasuke is in the future seeing his kids and what could be and everything! please update!
10/30/2012 c1 dizzydani777
Xcellent
10/14/2012 c1 4flowersconchinola
Please update soon!
8/29/2012 c1 3Vermouth
Fascinating story!
5/6/2012 c1 1Snake King
Hey can you finish this story pwease
4/13/2012 c1 1Gruffard
Interesting start, I am looking forward continuation of the two shot. I don't recall reading a time jump forward. It is neat spin on the time travel stories. Thanks for the fun read!
4/12/2012 c1 7Valkiria Thrud
is very interesting because of the danger that Sasuke being in the future. I wonder how it will end.
4/7/2012 c1 2SpringOwls
I like your story so far, very good. Hope to see you update soon.
4/7/2012 c1 rikkatsuki
Like it and so looking foward to what comes next so whenever u can update soon ;)
4/7/2012 c1 26The Jingo
~Honesty is a virtue~

That being said, there are good and bad points to what you've written. On the one hand, I love your plot. The humour is great. That whole scene about "bringing spice back into the marriage bed" was hilarious. I really hope that you keep writing this one.

On the other hand, things were a bit confusing when I read this. I know that english is probably not your first language, so I'd just recommend doing a once over (or getting an english beta to), before you post (I know I can't talk, Chasing Yesterday is done entirely unedited :P).

One question: How does Sasuke have the Mangekyo? It doesn't seem as if he killed Itachi quite yet.

Oh, and another I suppose: Is this going to be just a fic about Sasuke being in the future, or are you going to write him out as going back to the past and chasing after Naruto because of what he saw in the future?