for Things Are Often As They Seem

4/3 c20 4Delilah Moon
yay! They kissed! its about time they did! awesome job, very romantic!
4/3 c18 Delilah Moon
Even tho' I knew it was coming it still hurts a little...It still sucks!
4/3 c17 Delilah Moon
I think I know why I wasn't reviewing...I wasn't able to get internet. I was having a rough time in my life that I couldn't get to a computer.

Good Chapter btw! I can tell it's going to be interesting. I'm just wondering how bad it's gonna be soon. I mean I know Albus dies but it's the question of how is the family going to react and cope..
4/3 c16 Delilah Moon
Ooooo the beginnings of romance! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen!
4/3 c15 Delilah Moon
I can sit here and understand how Minerva feels. Sitting beside their child while they're in the hospital. It's very nerve wracking. Good chapter! On to the next!
4/3 c14 Delilah Moon
I can't believe that I didn't review this chapter like I had before...This was an awesome chapter. I'm just loathing Dumbledore's death...Wonder what is gonna happen..
4/3 c41 SereniteRose
this story was well worht the wait, it was an incredible story, I loved it very much, all 42 chapters, I have loved it since I discovered it when I first got into Harry Potter Fanfiction seven years ago, thanks ever so much for the happy ending with Harry and Hermione. I can't wait for the next story.
4/3 c41 2Nevaeh -Rose Malfoy
This ending was bittersweet and it was a joy to read
4/2 c41 noellesullivan
1/6 c39 noellesullivan
Great chapter!
Happy new year!
1/5 c39 SereniteRose
yay! the good guys won, thanks ever so much. I am glad that this story is getting updated as it's a wonderful and brilliant story and you are an amazing writer and story teller. thanks again.
12/11/2017 c38 Nevaeh -Rose Malfoy