for Echoes of a Whisper

4/5 c21 Reedsplash
I'm just gonna say it,
I think that Echoheart and Pinewing would have sounded better
11/16/2020 c6 Guest
Yo writing is good. - echoshine
11/16/2020 c4 Guest
ooooooooof- from Echoshine
3/21/2018 c2 LadyKarma
I'm sure glad you listed all of ThunderClan's eye colors. Whatever would I have done if I didn't know which cat had olive green eyes and which cat had regular green eyes? All of the cats in the other Clan's must apparently just have empty black voids for eyes since not one of theirs are listed.
3/21/2018 c1 LadyKarma
Oh joy. Another generic plot with another unoriginal prologue.
11/14/2017 c1 54WyldClaw
poor hawkstar
5/8/2017 c2 LAME
It's always a bad sign when the author gives every little possible detail about the main characters/Clan in the Allegiances but half-asses the rest. Yep, I can already tell this isn't worth my time. Bye.
6/19/2015 c30 Mosspaw
Okay. I don't even know if you will get this because you finished a while back. But this story was amazing and I had to review. I never do this because I usually only read finished fanfics but this one was so good I had too. I loved this story and all the characters in it. I also really likd froestfur. She was so understanding and a great mentor. I was so sad when I found out she died. That was the only death that I cried about strangely enough. I also love at the end when Rowanstrike is so sweet about her kit situatio. I cried then too . Anyway great story continue to do great stories.
1/10/2014 c2 Zombie Writes Tragedies
Sorry, but I do have a couple of criticisms... For one STARblaze?! Cats don't name their kits Starkit...ever. That just bothered me, as well as the fact that two kits had enough energy to walk all the way to the lake and back without getting tired? Most apprentices don't have that kind of endurance...let alone four moons old and two moons old kits...
I like the idea of the story, but I'm rather nitpicky. I do apologize, I just wanted to let you know.
1/10/2014 c1 Zombie Writes Tragedies
I like it, morbid beginning and a happy end... This sounds very promising, my only thing is that the kit's name is in her own prophecy... Other than that, great opening!
12/12/2013 c24 5Illuminastro
awesome :D
12/12/2013 c19 Illuminastro
:D
12/12/2013 c16 Illuminastro
Ooh what about Tinyleaf?
12/12/2013 c12 Illuminastro
wow. intense. I almost cried too. *sniffle*

oh ps you say lol a lot. :D

Pinepaw! D: