FanFiction.Net
for Someday My Prince Will Come

8/13/2023 c1 Luvfreakysyfy
Just found this story, great chapter.
1/24/2019 c4 ginabowman2005
Wow, I truly wish I'd have read the reviews before I started this. It was such an interesting concept and I thought it might really be a great story.

I know ending it like this, with Yeva smiling and saying he's coming home is supposed to show everything works out but it's been a year. Much has happened and the readers would have liked to have that conclusion.

After reading this story and believing it was "complete" I don't think I'll be reading any of your other stories.
11/16/2017 c4 KaralettVAddict
Well... I guess I'll just have to use my imagination. I see how good it looks leaving it there. But it's really damn unsatisfying. It Effing Sucks! But it was beautiful anyway.
6/3/2017 c3 2cloclovilla
such a great story! I wish it was continued tho. there is so much more you could tell. im sad you decided to end there.
3/29/2017 c4 pipigrin 2
I'm surprised you envisioned leaving this story here. Its to bad because this is a great story.
1/29/2016 c4 fogetaboutit
no! how could you?!
9/28/2014 c4 Turtle burtle
Nooooooo u can't end it! U should really consiter letting someone adopt the story to continue writing it... I really loved the story
8/2/2014 c4 6my 2 guys
that was good keep it coming
8/1/2014 c4 Guest
i liked this it it was different from the usual dimitri is a prince storylines good writing to.
8/1/2014 c4 5Silver Soul Black Heart
Really loved the story, even with an open end (although you made it clear that he returned).
7/31/2014 c3 guest
Omg i love this a lot, can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon :)
7/31/2014 c3 Guest
Aw man. I love this so so so much! update!
7/31/2014 c3 L.M.T.O.P
I'm so excited for the next chapter now!
7/30/2014 c1 Guest
Man! I gotta give you mad props. First chapter has me bawling!
7/30/2014 c3 Guest
Why did you post this again. This story is old. The least you could have done was add another chapter. Are you that boring you can't write another story or give us another damn chapter. Pisses me off when people pull this shit. i can understand Auhtors having their stories on hold and then posting it again WITH A NEW CHAPTER ADDED TO IT. BUT YOU DIDN'T. I don't want to read old shit.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »