for Let me hold you tight

10/18/2012 c18 ritsuMonkey7
I love love love this story. Santana's personality & her history, it just all fits so well. I like how chapter 18 went too actually. I want to know why Puck was being weird now though. So update soon please!
10/13/2012 c18 4leilamiranda
I'm really glad you're continuing this fic. Aww poor Britt-Britt having to deal with Puck. At least she got an early start finding herself. I'm now so curious how the first kiss went and what Santana's reaction was like. Santana said she had never done it with Puck so I'm also looking forward how their "relationship" dwindled when Britt and Tana started "fooling around."
10/12/2012 c18 drfmagic
really like your story. can't wait for the next update
9/8/2012 c17 leilamiranda
Thank heavens you haven't abandoned this fic. I love reading fics where Brittany gets a bit physical primarily for the fact that she's capable of it. I enjoy the flashbacks of the Berry's and young/teenage Brittany and Santana, I hope you're planning on doing some of those still in later chapters. Perhaps including how they started their relationship?
9/5/2012 c17 OTHangels
Great update
8/27/2012 c16 OTHangels
I am still reading! I love this story! Don't stop!
7/20/2012 c15 Brialuvsme
Awwwwwwwwww updatee pleaseeee
6/10/2012 c1 beverlie4055
love the chapter
6/10/2012 c15 OTHangels
Great update!
6/7/2012 c14 vikstar80
Haha cliffhanger u tease u! I kinda want the doctor to go umm hang on ur actually having twins and ones a boy and ones a girl...really like this story!
6/6/2012 c14 IThrow
I love this story. I am so hooked, I'm a little mad you ending the chapter like that, i was literally saying no i5 can't end like that, so props to you for having me hooked. I hope you update soon
6/4/2012 c14 Faberrybrittana14
ARGH!

update? x
6/4/2012 c14 Guest
It's a boy!
6/3/2012 c14 OTHangels
Great update!
6/3/2012 c14 SuperNina
Knew that cliff hanger was coming
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »