for Big Bang Theory: HofstadterHoffman Cohabitation

1/4/2017 c14 Mama's Stories
Can't believe they are afraid of a ghost! So silly.
Fun story
1/4/2017 c9 Mama's Stories
Sheldon is an idiot.
1/4/2017 c7 Mama's Stories
Sheldon you are screwed.
12/27/2016 c5 Mama's Stories
Wow! This guy understanding!
12/27/2016 c4 Mama's Stories
Is there some kind of time warp
Going on ?
12/27/2016 c2 Mama's Stories
Go look at the room.
12/27/2016 c1 Mama's Stories
Who is this wise friend?
9/23/2012 c14 2maripach77
THE END?!...now that we know what that was I was kinda expecting more...oh well
it was a fun read
9/22/2012 c14 105Mississippis
END?! Nooooooo! Say it ain't so! There are so few lovely L/P fics out there! Here you go a plot bunny ... maybe the ghost liked Leonard so much that she left with him to go to Los Robles ... and maybe she could appear in his room at night dancing around in a ghost bikini while tempting him to the dark side ... huh? Huh? I smell sequel!
8/30/2012 c13 5Mississippis
Ahhhhh! What was that?! A succubus?! Leonard! Run!
8/30/2012 c13 2maripach77
So cool an update, i was missing this fic...wow interesting chapter, what the heck was that indeed, can't wait for next one
8/7/2012 c12 maripach77
LOL...awesome chapter I like how you added Bluth brothers and Jeff and Peanut even mention of Jose...feel bad Leonard has to tell Sheldon can't come over anymore. Great work keep updating please.. :-) :-) :-)
8/4/2012 c11 pjack66
I think Jimmy had every right to be pissed at Sheldon. Sheldon invaded his privacy. And he shows absolutely no remorse for doing so. Truthfully, Sheldon doesn't mean well (not to Jimmy anyway), he doesn't like Jimmy, he says Jimmy is his enemy. It's Jimmy's house! Jimmy doesn't have to put up with his crap. But that being said, I bet we find out something unsettling about Jimmy and Sheldon unearths it, thus making Sheldon the hero.
Thinking about it, the situation is weird. I think I'd prefer having my own place than living like Leonard (and now Penny) are living. It's like you're a guest in somebody's house instead of having your own place, whether he's paying rent or not.
8/1/2012 c11 105Mississippis
Hmmm ... Jimmy doesn't Sheldon over again ... is he trying to divide and conquer the group? Can't wait to see where this is going!
8/1/2012 c11 2maripach77
good chapter..glad jimmy was able to forgive...feel bad for sheldon..lmao hickey on marilyn..can't wait for next update
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »