for Sorry!

11/27/2012 c2 Guest
YESS FINALLY ANOTHER YAOI LOVER! U JUST BECAME A TRILLION TIMES MORE AWESOME
10/15/2012 c1 1Fangirltopia1013
You got a soon to be published story done? Holy crap I am jealous. Like super jealous. I am so gonna buy a copy.
4/20/2012 c1 LionHeart53
Don't sweat it we understand, your life comes first we don't expect you to drop important things in your life just for us. And no one ever plans on being sick it just happens, I'm glad your feeling better:)

Also, I am glad you are working on your own story... When it gets published-and it will because you have some serious talent- I'm gonna buy a copy!
4/17/2012 c1 10Dazzy Dizzie
Oh hello there and welcome back!

Don't worry, I'm sure that a lot of people will and do understand you. Especially me because I've been experiencing the same thing! With school, grades, high school BS, and whatnot. Also, the state standardized testing in coming up for me.

Wow, I got off track. Well, besides that, I completely understand and know what you're going through. And yeah that is a lot of stories. It's going to be one hectic year for you, and a whole bunch of us too! But until then, I'll be patiently waiting for you to update your stories and I'll try not to use the U word because you might rush through the next chapters, probably mess up and restart it, and/or would feel bad when you can't update daily.

Trust me that happened to a handful of authors in this site. And I'll try to check out your stories in Wattpad and leave a review of what I think of it.

GOOD LUCK! :DDDDD
4/13/2012 c1 1CatTheCheshire
Welcome back! I don't blame u for not updating. I know what it's like to be busy. All of the stories I'm writing (on here, watt pad, and booksie) haven't been updated in forever cause I was so busy. I can't wait for u to update ur stories so update as soon as you can.
4/12/2012 c1 26Raksha Souza
Where can I find this Zelda like story I am interested...
4/10/2012 c1 4WelpThisIsAName
No need to be sorry! Life gets stressful. I'm just glad you're ok! I will wait patiently for your amazing stories! ^_^
4/9/2012 c1 Hannah
I had no idea you were in this deep, thank you for promising to continue your stories I absolutely adore them. Please update soon on all of your stories, I have been waiting and hoping to get some reason why my favorite Darkest Powers fan fiction writer stopped. Can not wait to read your updates, thank you for giving me some hope about my reading addiction, in the good way of course.